Part 9>

Y/n was bouncing up and down on her feet too try and stay warm as Sam and Colby did their intro.

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby!" Colby said as they stood in front of the sign. "Obviously tonight we are at one of the most spooky haunted houses in the United States, the Villisca axe Murder house." He gestured to the sign.

"Today we've got," he started and the other three walked into the frame as they had planned. "Nate, Y/n and Seth and as you guys know, Seth, aren't you related to an axe murderer?" Sam looked at him.

"Yes, I am." He said as if it was nothing and Y/n pursed her lips slightly. "If you believe it was Lizzy." Colby looked at the camera. "Fifth cousin Lizzy, axe murder, coming to another axe murderer house." He said.

"And now, guys this is Y/n! This is her first time ghost hunting so don't laugh at her to much in the comments." Sam said out of nowhere and she let out a small huff of nervous laughter.

"You have been very quite, are you alright?" Seth asked and she nodded.

"I'm just really nervous I've never done this before and didn't expect to be doing this when I woke up this morning and I'm also just getting like- a weird vibe, I don't know does that make sense?" She fumbled with her fingers as she spoke.

"Yeah, no makes total sense, all of it. Being nervous is totally cool, I'd be worried if you weren't." Colby reassured her and she smiled at him.

"Do you believe in the paranormal? Like on a scale from one to ten?" Colby questioned and she thought for a moment. "If I'm honest, I think like a 3 maybe a 4..." she trailed off. "I have no reason to believe in the paranormal." She shrugged a bit.

"Am I like- a joke to you?" Seth looked at her with raised eyebrows. "What? Oh! No, I know this is your thing and stuff, but I never had this experience, and I sometimes watch you guys' videos with my friends little sister, but that's really it." She explained. "But I'd like to be proven of the existence." She suggested.

"Good, so right now, we start a night alone, here in this house, we are about to tell you guys one of the most insane murder mystery story that I have ever heard off." Sam told the camera. "Probably the coolest in the United States."

"Wouldn't be so sure about that one though." Y/n pointed out. "Hey, I know you where like a detective and stuff, but don't ruin my vibe here." Sam said making her laugh and nod.

"Seriously though guys, viewer discretion is advised, like it's going to get graphic at some points and even like s- I don't know how to say this," Colby looked at Sam for help. "Like sexual."

"It's actually like weird." Colby nodded. "Yeah so don't watch it with your parents." Nate tried to lighten the mood and they chuckled some awkward 'yeah's.'

"Alright, so let's get inside I'll tell you why this is probably gonna stay unsolved." Sam said and they cut the camera and headed inside.

Or well, they all waited at the door as Colby walked up to them with the camera for some effect.

"Welcome guys, behind these doors, was an axe murder." Sam said with wide eyes. "Eight people died, sadly six of them, where children." He continued.

They walked in and Colby pointed, "oh yeah we put the balls in here before we left." He realised and Y/n walked in after Seth. "The balls are... hanging where they should." Nate said and Y/n snorted lightly.