Part 5> Wait you know?

Y/n pov:

It's Monday and it's Seth's first day working. When he comes in he's wearing just normal clothes and surprisingly no rings.

"I see you left your rings of today? That's good but I'm afraid you'll have to do something else to." I tell him looking at his now shoulder length hair.

"You're hair will need to be tied." I say and his smile drops. "Are you serious?" He asks and I nod. "Yup, I'm sorry." He groans.

"I have a hair-band." I walk up to him. "Turn around." Ill say while making circles with my finger in the air.

I make sure to grab all the hair and put it in a ponytail. "Beautiful." I laugh and he gives me a small push on my elbow. I take him behind the counter.

"Alright, it's Monday so we'll be opening at eight, that is in half an hour so I'm teaching you the basics." I explain.

"Alright so the coffee machine." We stand by it. "You can barely see it but there's a difference between the cups in size." I grab a what bigger cup and a smaller one.

"This one is a little smaller, it's for the coffee, the bigger one is for cappuccino, the very little ones are for espresso and the very large ones are for large coffees." I explain.

Then I explain other things, like how to slice the cake in a good way, what he can do when there's no customers, where every thing is, etc.

If I'm honest, he gets trough his first three hours really good. I had to help him with multiple things and Aria had to help him with expenses a few times but that's it.

It's 11 A.M meaning it's almost lunch time. I grab a grocery bag and walk towards Seth. "I'm going to grab some stuff for the lunch, are you coming?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." He stands up and we say goodbye to Aria. We quickly cross the busy street and walk towards the nearest super market and grab a cart.

"What do we need?" He asks and I look around. "Alright, we'll need: 4 bags of cacao, strawberries, buns, biscuits, 5 packs of sugar, 8 packs of unsalted butter, apples and Nutella." I explain.

"Aight, what are we getting first?" He asks. "The buns because they are right at the front, then the apples and strawberries and then the rest." I tell him.

I just grabbed the last pack of cacao when Seth comes around the corner. "Which of the five different kind of butters do you need?" He asks confused and I chuckle. "The white one with a blue print." I tell him, he mumbles it to himself and walks of.

Moments later he comes back with 8 packs of butter and he looks ridiculous. I laugh and gesture to him to put it in the cart.

After 20 minutes we are on our way back to the shop. There is silence and I look at him for a moment to find out he was already looking at me.

He quickly looks away and I smile to myself. When we get back we put the stuff down and I make eye contact with Aria.

'He was staring at me!' I tell her with my eyes. 'No way!' She says back and smiles. 'I swear I'm making sure you two get together at the end of these weeks.' She tells me with her eyes.

'I really, really hope so!" I tell her. 'Tell me all the details later.' She tells me.

This is something that we started a few years ago and we somehow understand eachother.

"Alright, what just happened?" Seth asks confused looking between me and Aria. "Don't ask man, they always do it, Phoenix is the only one who understands them." Will answers for him.

"It's a girl thing." Aria explains. "Yeah, you boys need to keep out of it." I joke. Will chuckles. "Anyway I was just stopping by for a moment but I'll need to go."