Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun

Y/n pov:

I'm just cutting one of the cakes, it's very busy and of course some guy wanted a piece that hadn't been cut yet.

Aria comes back from bringing some drinks to multiple tables.

"Table five had two coffees and a cappuccino and table nine has a cola, two latte's and one tea." She informs. I nod putting the piece I cut on a plate.

"Alright, you can bring this one is for table twelve, be careful, the cappuccino is very full." I tell her, gesturing to a full tray.

"Roger that." She says, picking it up and rushing away. I quickly get three cappuccino's ready, two into little cans and the other a cup.

I put on the water boiler which still has fresh water then put some cold milk into a can and steam it up.

When I pour the milk into two large glasses and then put more cold milk into the now empty can. I fill the cup with coffee with the milk, making a not that good leaf on them, being in a hurry.

As I'm waiting for the milk on the latte's to be ready. I grab a cola and when I get back, pour the coffee in little cans into the hot milk.

I suddenly remember I still need to make two black coffee and quickly get it ready.

While I'm making that I grab a glass for the cola and then Aria comes back. "A party of ten just sat down... eight kids, two adults." She says and I look at her in horror.

I quickly put the code on the tray. "You can bring these away, I'm calling back up." I tell her. "Where's the tea?" She asks and I sight. "In the goddamn water boiler, I forgot it, if you can finish that, please?" I ask.

I grab the work phone, tapping my feet on the ground as I hear it go over. "Hey, what's up?" I hear on the other end.

"The sky, now I need you to come in, please, we're really busy and a party of ten just sat down." I say.

"I'm coming, right now." I sight in relief when I hear it. "Thanks Phoenix, you're an angel." I say and I then hang up, mentally preparing myself for going to the party of ten.

I quickly walk up to them and plaster on my kindest smile. "Hello, how can I help you?" I ask and the woman noticed me.

"Oh, hi. Yes, Uhm, so kids, what do you want?" She asks and they all start talking at the same time. "Now be silent, Ava, why don't you begin, seeing you're the birthday girl and then well go around the table." The man, I suppose is Ava's father looks at her.

"I want hot chocolate, with whipped cream and chocolate cake." She says in a bit of a spoiled voice. "Alright, and you?" I look at the girl next to her. "I want the same." She says and I quickly put two stripes behind the order.

The following girl wanted the same and the next girl wants also hot chocolate with strawberry cake. When all of them had ordered I quickly left and gave the order to Aria. "I'll grab the cake if you make the drinks." I tell her and she nods and agrees.

As I am grabbing the cake, Phoenix walks in and throws her jacket onto a random chair behind the counter. "Why is it busy, it's November." She says a bit annoyed.

"Don't ask me." I groan and put all the slices on plates. "You better go help Aria with the drinks. Oh god damn, more people, see you." I quickly abandoned my job and helped the people who came to buy chocolates.