part 11

"N/n!" Aria came running into the shop with an exited smile and the girl turned to her after finishing to explain how to cut the red velvet cake to Khaleesi.

"What is it, Ari?" She asked and the excited girl pushed her phone into Y/n's face. "Look! Phoe made a profile picture for our TikTok account!" She said and y/n was looking at some kind of loge, it was rather cute.

"ohh, I like it." She said and Aria grinned proudly, making her friend chuckle. "Now that you're here, go make a black coffee and an earl grey tea for those people in the corner under the clock." she commanded and she did just that.

later, when it all calmed down, the girls took a break, Aria filming, as she was making a tiktok about a standard day in the coffee shop.

"That video you where in will be posted today, no?" Aria asked and Y/n nodded, taking a sip of her coffee as she watched the people outside. "Yeah, but Lils insists on watching it together, so when she comes here around closing, we'll watch it together." she explained.

Khaleesi blinked at them confused and Aria then proudly told her the story. "Sam and Colby, do you watch them?" She asked, making the younger girl shake her head. "No, not really my kind of videos." She said and Aria shrugged before asking what she did like to watch.

Y/n got up to help a customer while they talked and soon enough they were all working again as more customers came in.

Just before closing, Aria left to go get her little sister from school and take her back to the shop. Y/n and Khaleesi closed up and the former invited the lather to stay for a while which was politely declined and the girl left.

A few minutes later Aria came back, Lily following after excitedly, her iPad clutched in her arms, insisting that they watch the video on there.

They watched the video, Aria keeping asking her best friend if it was all actually real, to which she replied it was. Lily loved it and watched with a smile for most of the time, though it dropped sometimes at the gruesome parts.

"I'm starting to wonder if Lily should actually watch this." Aria said after a while and Y/n agreed, making the young girl complain loudly, saying she could handle it easily.

"If you say so." Aria sighed, clicking on play again. Y/n made an offended noice at the part where she went to get the battery and they talked about her. it made the other two chuckle, though.

When it was finished, they closed the shop and parted ways.

When she finally laid in bed, Y/n scrolled trough the comments, some where theories, some time-stamps with sightings and many where jokes. There were also many comments about her and some of the others.

*username*
Y/n actually seems so sweet, I think she would be very different outside of this video, imagine this is your first time investigating!

*username*
Wait, wait, wait! What is playing between Seth and Y/n??? Are they friends? Are they together? WHAT IS GOING OOONN????

(comments)

*username* I want to know that too! I am so confused!?

*username* Ikr??? but honestly, they're so cute😍

*username* no but- guys, look at the way he looks at her 16.10

*username* wait no- I want someone to look at me like Seth looks at her!

(see more)

*username*
Loved the video as always! I would really like to see more of Y/n, if she isn't traumatised now, lmao.

*username*
Church immediately running to Y/n is everything to me.

ExploringWithJosh
Wow missed this one !! I'll be ready for the next one!!

duckwithnoluck
Seth's eyes when something happens is scarier then the actual video

(comments)

SL33PD3PR1V3DSAMUL: DON'T DO MY BOY LIKE THAT LMAO

N/n<3: No, I agree😭

*username* hold up- are you Y/n??? I have so many questions for you!!!!

N/n<3: thank you for bringing me along, it was some experience, haha!

(comments)

*username* Omg! Y/n, honestly, I love you so much!!!

*username* girl- how there hell did you manage to survive this? I would have died on the spot.

Lils😎: THAT IS MY SISTERS BEST FRIEND! SHE IS SO COOLLL!!!

*username* (Lils😎) can we like- switch lives?

Lils😎: no thanks

*username* are you Seth's girlfriend?

(See more)

*Username* 9:55 THEY CANT DENY IT NOW GUYS!!! THEY ARE LITERALLY HOLDING HANDS!!

She smiled at the comments, not really answering many questions and then turned of her phone, getting to sleep, being happy she doesn't have to set an alarm for the next morning.

Though she didn't have to come in to work, she did drop by that afternoon to say hi to Phoenix and Aria.

When she entered the shop she stopped in her tracks as she looked at her best friend. "Ari, please don't tell me you bought an actual professional camera for your TikTok's." She said, sounding exhausted.

"Alright, first of, it's TikTok AND YouTube now, you'd know that if you listened to me yesterday, and second of, I didn't buy it, Will send it to me." She said matter of factly making the girl playfully huff.

"Well, first off, I was very busy making that cake so it was done in time so our customer could come get it at the time she had wished for, meanwhile you where talking my ears of, and second of, he should have brought it personally, he needs to get his ass out of the UK." Y/n pointed out and she put down her bag.

"That's Y/n L/n for you, everyone." Aria told the camera making Phoenix chuckle and Y/n roll her eyes.

"Anything interesting today?" Y/n asked, putting her keys down and walking into the kitchen, followed by Aria who was still filming.

"Ari, you're holding the camera wrong!" Phoenix said steadying the camera, making Y/n chuckle a bit.

"I know what I'm doing!" Aria bit back before filming Y/n again. "Well nothing much, just Mr Whatson from the fishing supply store a few streets down falling of his bike in front of the shop." She shrugged.

"That's terrible, poor man, he's always so nice." Y/n frowned. "You have to bleep his name by the way." She pointed at Aria who gave her a look.

"I know that!" She grumbled. The bel at the door rang en Phoenix walked out to go and help the customer that had come in.

They heard voices at the counter but didn't really pay it attention to it, Aria making Y/n explain what she did on a normal day at the shop.

That was until they heard the sound of the bell being hit continuously.

"Seth, I will kick you out of the store." They heard Phoenix threaten.

Y/n stopped talking and got of of the table she was sitting on, leaving the kitchen. "Are we threatening customers Phoe?" She laughed.

The red head turned around, looking extremely annoyed while Seth was grinning at the counter.

"He's being annoying." She huffed and Y/n nodded. "You're right, Seth get out." She pointed at the door, though she was smiling and Seth playfully rolled his eyes.

He was about to say something before he looked at Aria. "Ari, you're holding the camera wrong." He pointed out and she shut it off. "Not you too!" She complained.