Survival

Chapter 23

Recap:

My mom went up to change and Damien and I set up the table. We had a great dinner and mom got chocolate cake which was the bomb!

Damien and I said our goodbyes, a little more reluctantly but eventually I went back in and said goodnight to mom who was busy skyping with dad. I wanted to say Hi, but they were having private talks and I really didn't want to puke after having such an awesome cake.

Chapter 23

Monday Morning in School...

"So how was your weekend? Did you have fun with your mom?" Amy asked me by the lockers.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said and shivered at the thought of yesterday.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing...just forget about it"

"Oh come on you're just making me more curious" Amy could be very persistent when she wanted to be and normally it was cute but now it was just pissing the hell out of me.

"Dude just forget about it!" I said

Maybe I was a little too loud...

Before I could say anything else the bell rang and we both went for Spanish.

While Mr. Gómez was teaching us the history of Spanish and what not I was just thinking, more like having a flashback of yesterday...God!

Sunday Evening...

"Honey I hope you liked our girls day out...I asked one of my friends at work and she said that shopping and eating junk food at the mall was what you girls like nowadays"

"I did mom...I did and we do like it" I said a little tired from the 'Girls Day Out'

I guess I was a little disappointed that all we did was shopping and eat lunch. Don't get me wrong I love shopping and eating high calorie sugar goodies just as much as the next girl, but I was hoping that we both could actually go somewhere.

"Eva...if you like we could go somewhere for dinner?"

"Okay but where?"

"Umm...there's this restaurant my friend suggested. Oh what was it... it was High Spirits"

"High Spirits? Mom you do know it's a pub right?" I asked mom.

"Is it? Well do you wanna go?" my mom asked me.

I stood there with my mouth open for god knows how long.

My mom who hated the idea of me drinking was actually asking if we could go to a pub????

I snapped out of my revere and asked her,

"Is this a trick question? Where you ask one thing and expect another answer??

"No honey...I've always wanted to go to one with my girlfriends and since its girls night out so why not?" my mom said

I looked at her sceptically, "okay let's go..."

"Great...so we'll leave at 9?"

"Yeah sure why not" I said still thinking,

I was going to a PUB with my MOM!!!

*********************************

"Wow honey you look great! I love the outfit"

"Thanks mom you too!..." I said looking at my mom not sure if she was my mom.

Okay I know just because she's my mom she should not wear only mom like clothes, but I have never seen my mom in a little black strapless dress!

Damn...my mom was actually hot!

While I chose to wear a neon orange tank top tucked into black high-waisted shorts and ripped black sheer tights with chunky jewellery and killer heels, but my mom looked soo much more hotter in her dress and were those Hooker heels!!..

What the fuck!

I quickly took a selfie and sent it to Damien, he responded within seconds

Damien:babe u luk hot, I wish I was der rite now <3

Umm-Hmm...that's exactly what I was going for!!

Me:me too... guess wat im wearing underneath? ;P

Damien:ur killing me woman!

Me:I know...... its black.... its lacy... and it make me feel soo hot ;P

My phone started ringing,

"I'm coming over!" Damien said on the other line,

"Patience baby, I'm going out with mom right now I'll be back late you can come over later if you want..." I said seductively

"Honey I'll be there waiting for you, the second you get back I'm going rip your clothes off and make..."

"Shut up! Or I'll never leave"

"That's the idea baby..." he said smugly.

"Oh god! It's just me, mom and I think some of her friends"

"Wait a second your actually going out with your mom dressed like that?" he said surprised

"I know right!...wait until you see my mom she looks amazing!"

"Can't wait" he said I could hear his cheekiness

"Hey! Look with Love not with Lust!" I snapped.

"Don't worry babe I got my eyes on you and only you" he said and I swooned...

"Yeah right...whatever" I said feigning ignorance

"Uh-huh you know you love it when I say cheesy crap" he said smugly

"Yeah yeah...okay I gotta go now moms calling. Love you babe I'll see you later"

"Love you too and come soon I'll be waiting on your bed...shirtless"

He said huskily,

Breath in...Breath out

"Okay..." my voice was barely a whisper

"Bye babe" and he hung up.

"Eva let's go!! Madison's already here" my mom said and snapped me out of Damien's shirtless half naked picture out of my head.

Tonight is Girls night out!!

Let's hope I survive......

**********************************************