Marks

Yello... Heres a new Part

Hope you like it.. Don't forget to

Comment & Vote!!

Chapter 14

Recap:

He kissed me for what felt like hours, but was barely five seconds. He pulled away slightly and leaned his head against mine.

“Wow” I said slightly breathless.

“Wow” he said breathless as well.

“Is it always like that?” I asked him, eyes still closed.

“No…it gets better” he said seriously. I opened my eyes and stared right back at him. We were just looking into each other’s eyes, saying nothing and everything at the same time.

Chapter 14

I couldn’t stop smiling, it was like I had a hanger stuck in my mouth. We were in Damien’s car heading back home, But for some unknown reason I still felt ridiculously shy. I just couldn’t bring myself to look at him without blushing like a tomato or looking away when he looked back at me.

I traced my lips with my fingers still feeling the tingles from his kiss. I was so happy that Damien was my first kiss, I couldn’t have asked for a better first kiss. I felt like nothing was around me but him, all I could feel was him holding me, touching me, kissing me when he was actually driving right next to me.

‘Is it always like this?’

‘No…it gets better’

“Eva…you have to stop doing that or I’m gonna get into an accident” Damien said pulling me out of my revere.

“Doing what?” I said confused.

He stopped the car on the side of the road and took deep breaths before looking up and unhooking his seat belt.

“God you have no idea what you do to me do you?” he said looking at me so intensely that I couldn’t help but look away.

In one smooth motion he unhooked my seat belt and grabbed my face and crashed his lips to mine.

This was completely different from the first kiss, this was full of passion, need and want all into one mind-blowing kiss.

He tried pulling me closer without breaking the kiss but the gear was getting in the way.

“Fuck it!” he growled and pulled me across, I landed on his lap with my legs resting on the seat beside  me

He was kissing me hard with his lips nibbling my lower lip as if asking for permission, for what I had no idea I was just about to ask him when he thrust his tongue in my mouth and I felt nothing but pure pleasure. I started copying his movements and did exactly what he did, I must have done it right cause what I heard next was between I growl and moan which was a good thing because I could not stop moaning.

I wish the kiss didn’t have to end, but we had to breathe at some point. We pulled away and he leaned his head against mine. Our heavy breathing was all that could be heard in the car, we didn’t let go of each other rather we couldn’t let go.

“You’re going to be the death of me Eva” Damien said still breathless.

I didn’t say anything, too scared to ruin it with some stupid comment.

“Where did you learn to kiss like that?” Damien asked like he really wanted to know the answer.

“Well you know I’ve had soo much practise before with I guess one no two …oh wait three guys …” I lied pulling away a little just to see his reaction.