Drunkenness

Chapter 24

Recap:

Breath in...Breath out

"Okay..." my voice was barely a whisper

"Bye babe" and he hung up.

"Eva let's go!! Madison's already here" my mom said and snapped me out of Damien's half naked picture out of my head.

Tonight is Girls night out!!

Let's hope I survive......

Chapter 24

     You know the feeling you get when you picture someone you never even dreamt of in an awkward position and just shiver at the thought of it,

Well...Mine wasn't in my head, it was real and it was my MOM!

 "Oh yeaaaaaaa!!!!!" said my drunk mother who was clinging to the male stripper like a horny bride at her bachelorette party

"Oh god! This cannot be real" I said sitting at our table at the club holding my mom's bag in complete and utter horror.

"Come on Eva!...live a little" said Maddison, my mother's drunk as fuck friend.

"Ummm...its ok, it looks like you guys are doing that for me anyways" I said a little uncomfortable.

    Never ever take random shots offered to you at a club! Especially when it's for your mom.

    I don't know what was in that red colour beverage, but all it did was make my mom and her friends act like teenagers...the slutty kind.

"Wooohoooooo!!!!"

    They were having so much fun, while I was sitting at our table taking care of their purses and acting like a prude...why was I being the adult?

   With that realization, I decided to have the leftover shots which were only three...much to my disappointment.

As I drank the fuzzy red liquid, all I could think was.

IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh god! Holly shit! Motherfu...!"

Yup, that was my first shot/sip of alcohol and all I could do was curse.

"Honey, was that your first shot?"

"Yeah it was" I said a little squeamish

Story Of My Life(Sequel Is Up!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें