How it started

Hey guys.. this is my very first story. I hope you guys like it , please tell me what you think about it!

Comment & vote!!..

Chapter 1

"Good Morning!!!" said the most deep, baritone voice that made my insides melt till I was breathless...

"You know I'm gonna keep shouting till you open the door!!" Jesus did he have to be such a morning person.

'He' was Damien West, my best friend since we were three years old. I'm Evangeline Walker, we met at my dad's friends son's birthday.

We had just moved from Milan, Italy because my Dad wanted to start a new business. So we moved to Columbia, D.C. We met at a party and the party just so happened to be his.

We got along pretty quick and have been friends for the past fourteen years. He was and still is the most handsome, smart & charming guy I have ever known. He is obviously the most popular guy in school, and Me well I'm not nerdy per say but I am smarter than my classmates which include Damien.

I'm not the social type but not the loner type either, I hang out with friends as much as I want but I don't go for parties every weekend. I have other friends too but none of them are as close to me as Damien.

We have had our ups and downs, but I know him very well and he knows me just as well. He is the most amazing friend ever. Doesn't judge me but tells me the truth when I need to hear it.

He is confident, athletic & very good at getting people to do his work.

But the biggest flaw about him is that he is a Big Time PLAYER.

He gets with girls & dumps them faster than an episode of The Big Bang Theory! His highest record is about a half hour.
But in the end I'm the one who has to deal with the consequences.

These girls who are nothing but snotty bitches that treat me like their friends as long as I can get them back with Damien but once they see that it's never gonna happen they treat me like they never even spoke to me!...

I'm okay with it, It's not like I'm the one that dumped them and the more they stay away from me the better for me. Have you seen their nails , like a tiger's claws!

So getting back to the most deep voice...

I got up from my very comfy and warm bed to open my door and face the devil himself.

There he stood, looking as handsome as ever in blue jeans and a grey shirt with his tousled bronze bedhead hair, his lightly tanned skin glowing from the sunlight penetrating from my window.

Now this was something worth waking up to...

"A picture will last longer" he said smugly.

That's when I realised I was staring..Okay maybe drooling a bit.

But hey! Can you blame me, He looked like a bloody Greek God all he was missing was that gold crown and also loosing the shirt and he would be good to go...

I was blushing like a tomato when I said ,

"Yeah right...Whatever" not the best comeback but I didn't care, I'd just got up!

"Come on, It's the first day of senior year and you're still in your PJ's...?" he asked questioningly.

"I didn't sleep well cause of a certain someone's latest chick couldn't shut-up about how much she loves and misses him and wants' to get back with him.." I said in the annoying and high-pitched voice that those sluts talk in.

"That's what friends are for" he said as in a matter of factly.

"Yea right.. Maybe you should deal with them yourself next time so that I can continue my night like I had planned to..." I said dryly.

"LOL dude" he said smirking.

"Anyway just go downstairs I'll be down in twenty" I said to him while shutting the door.

"You know I love you" he said to me before giving me a kiss on my forehead and went down the stairs.

"Yeah I love you to..." I whispered slowly to myself hoping that one day he would actually mean it like I do..

*****************************

Heyo... i know it may not be that promising but trust me you will like it (hopefully :P) if you keep on reading!!

I hope you guys liked it!!!.. Comment and Vote!!