The Date..

Yellos... I'm back and as promised I'm updating today!

This is the first time I have written such a romantic chapter so please do tell me how you feel about it!!

Please Comment! Vote! &Share!

Chapter 13

Recap:

It was six on the dot when the bell rang and I heard Damien talking to Amy. My parents were in their room when I got out and checked myself one last time in the mirror before going down with my brown sling bag.

'Be Confident and Be Yourself' I kept saying those words in my head while walking towards the door.

I reached the bottom of the steps and walked towards the door and said,

"Hi..."

**Damien**

Ok ok you can do it... It's Eva, you know her it's just Eva,

What am I saying? This is EVA!

I'm freaking out while standing in front of her door, I'm actually on time and I'm pretty sure Eva is going to say something about it.

Anyway I ring Eva's doorbell and stand waiting for her, still a little nervous.

The door opens to Amy and I look at her a little confused as to why she would be here.

"Hey Player! Howz it goin" Amy said in her usual mocking tone to me.

"Hey sweetie pie its going perfect now that your crazy ass has made an appearance" I spoke to her just the way she did.

I don't know why we were always mean towards each other. It's always been this way, we have this kind of a love-hate relationship but no love and more like I can't stand you but have to cause we have a common friend-Hate relationship. But still there are moments when we may actually be nice to each other, Very rare but they do happen.

"You nervous?" Amy asked a little less sarcastically.

"Kind of... but I'll be fine. So where is she...?" I asked her and then heard footsteps coming down the stairs, there she was and time stopped.

"Hi..." she said looking so beautiful, cute and sexy all at the same time.

**Eva**

"Hi" he said and I stopped walking and just looked at him.

He was wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up till his elbows, his top few buttons undone and dark blue jeans.

OH! MY! GOD! He looked so hot and sexy, I'm pretty sure I was drooling and swooning at the same time. I looked at his face and saw him looking at me the exact same way. Only his look had a lot more adoration and also a look I never thought I would see on his face for me,

Lust.

We both stared into each other's eyes and it was like there was only us two and nobody or anything else around us.

We were surrounded by this electric charge and if neither of us snapped out of it in the next ten seconds, I'm pretty sure I was going to jump him.

"Oh god! Get a room you two" said Amy teasingly.

I have never been more grateful that Amy was there, at that very moment to get us back to our senses.

Damien and I looked away a little bashfully and then he said,

"You look great"

"Not bad yourself...and you are actually on time" I said to Damien while looking at my watch.