Dance

I Updated!!!... Hope you like It!!.. ;D

Chapter 6

   It was a day before the dance , the school was set up with the decorations. We had only a half day today, everyone was so excited about the dance. Also because today was our last day of school, winter break was starting from tomorrow after the dance .

"Hey Eva...you ready for tomorrow " Amy asked me  excitedly at my locker after school.

"Hell yeah! My mom took me shopping to god only knows how many shops but we finally found a dress." I told her.

"Good because I wanted to ask, what is the color of your dress?" she asked me.

"It's blue" 

"Jason's been nagging me to ask you, because he wants to match his tie to the color of your dress" 

"Oh...why didn't he ask me?" I asked her confused.

"I don't know, anyways I'll see you at the dance. Bye" she said.

My phone started ringing while I was walking towards Damien's car, I saw the caller ID and it was my cousin Jenna.

"Hey Jenna... How are you? How's Darren? How's the baby?" I fired questions at her, in all my excitement I almost tripped on my feet while walking.

Jenna was my closest cousin of all, She was my uncle's daughter from my mom's side. We always got along pretty well, she's five months pregnant and I was going to visit her next week during winter break. Her husband Darren was going on a business trip so I was suppose to go there and help her with the pregnancy till he returns.

"Hello Best Sister Ever!!" she said excitedly. "I heard you have a dance in school today and a very cute guy asked you to it" she said teasing me.

"You heard right I'm soo excited for it Jenna. Mom's been dragging me from shop to shop for dresses, jewellery, shoes...god I feel like her Barbie doll" I said to her while leaning against Damien's car.

"Well you are her only daughter...anyway I just wanted to wish you luck, have a great time & call me after okay..." she said to me.

"I will, I will...bye take care" I said to her and saw Damien coming towards the car.

"You too bye"

"Hey...who was that?" Damien asked unlocking the car.

"It was Jenna, she was just checking in on me" I told him getting in the car.

                                                                            •••••••••••••••••••••••

The dance was going to start at seven, it was already six-thirty. Jason was going to pick me up in forty-five minutes. I had  finished my hair and make-up thanks to mommy dearest.  She kept my makeup simple but my hair was done in a really pretty half-up hairstyle with some loose waves.

 I was just about to get in my dress when my phone rang, it was Amy.

"Hey girl is it okay if my date and I come with you two, our ride kind of  broke down.." she asked me.

"It's cool with me, but you gotta ask Jason" I told her.

"It's gonna be so much fun tonight and I'm so gonna make you dance!" she said excitedly.

"That's not gonna happen unless I'm as drunk as Holly" I told her remembering how Holly got drunk in every party she went and ended up dancing literally like a stripper.

"We'll see...anyways be ready,  we'll be there in half an hour, bye" she said before cutting the call.

"Bye" I said and started getting dressed.

My dress was a dark royal blue chiffon from Vero Moda , it fit very well...But it wasn't skin tight. I wore black heels from Steve Madden and kept the jewellery simple by a single charms bracelet and long sleek earrings from Accessorize and chunky earrings from Aldo Accessories. My mom went out of the way to get me dressed for tonight.

(pic of the dress on the side :p)

I was just curling the last bits of some of my hair when I heard the doorbell ring.

I checked myself in the mirror again and headed down the stairs. I saw Jason talking to my dad, when they all turned to look at me. Jason was wearing a black suite with a white button down shirt inside, black dress shoes and a royal blue tie matching my dress , hanging a bit loose from his collar. His brown hair was messy as usual. 

He looked H-O-T HOTTT!!

"Wow Eva... just Wow" Jason said when I came to stand in front of him with his mouth still slightly open.

"You too" I said to him and he looked good.. but not as good as Damien in a black tuxedo.

I shook my head to get rid of thoughts Damien and went a little closer to Jason, his tie was loose so I made it a little tight and looked up. 

His eyes were as black as the night,  I was so mesmerized that I couldn't look away until I saw a flash.

"Aww don't you guys look great together" my mom said like a teenager.

"Now I want you to be back by eleven thirty and no funny business...Okay!" my dad said looking threateningly at Jason.

It must have worked because Jason looked a little nervous already.

"Come on Ryder we're gonna be late" I said dragging him out of the house.

"I'm watching you boy " my dad said when we were getting off the porch which resulted him in getting a blow in the stomach from my mom's elbow.

"Your dad's a bit scary" he said.

"Eh...you'll get used to it " I told him as I entered the Limo with Jason.

"Hey girl...You look great" Amy said as soon as I was seated.

"Thanks, You look amazing" I told her. She wore a red one shoulder dress that fell till her feet and fit in all the right places.

"This is Maria my date" Amy said and introduced us all to her.

She wasn't from our school she was eighteen years old she had graduated last year and was taking a sabbatical for a year. She was really pretty in her aqua green strapless flowing dress and an hour glass figure with matching shoes and jewellery.

"Tonight's gonna ROCK!!!!" Jason said loudly when we were about to reach the school dance.

   *************************************************************************************************

I know a lot about clothes and shoes and brands..I just really want you guys to know exactly how they looked.      

 I hope You liked it!!..

Comment & Vote