Crap!

Hey guys hope your liking the story so far.. Pls Vote and Comment.. I wud luv ur Feedback..

Happy Reading !..

Chapter 8

The next morning I got up with a bad headache. The fact that my mom came shouting in my room didn't help either.

"Good morning sunshine!!" my mom said as entering my room.

"Nothing is 'good' about this morning", I said while clutching my head

"Come on get up...I made you a nice cup of coffee and chocolate chip pancakes with those potato smiley's that you love so much" my mom said cheerily.

"I'll be ready in ten minutes" I said and got up as soon as I could and got ready in ten minutes and went down for my awesome breakfast.

"Here is your breakfast and your coffee" my mom said bringing a bowl of cereal and coffee.

I looked at my mom confused and said,

"But you said you made Choco-chip pancakes and smiley's"

"I did but just for your dad and I" my mom said pointing at my dad who was eating my breakfast like a starved child.

"Is this part of my punishment?" I asked my mom.

"Yes it is" My mom said and she sat down and started having her breakfast.

I looked at my dad for some support but he just ignored my look and continued eating.

I had my breakfast dejectedly and went out in my yard and sat on the tree swing reading a book.

***************

"What the fuck..!"I said surprised by my phone ringing, I must have fallen asleep while reading.

"Hello?" I said without checking the caller ID.

"Hey sis!..How was the dance?.." it was Jenna.

"It was okay.."I said remembering last night's events.

"Okay?...That's it come on tell me what happened?" she asked and I told her everything about last night and about this morning.

"Wow I had no idea Aunt Nina could actually punished you after knowing all that!.." she said astonished.

"Well...she doesn't exactly know what happened there" I said sheepishly.

"Well why not?...She's your mother she will understand."

" I know but it's not that big of a deal .Anyways forget that, how's the baby doing?" I said changing the topic.

"Okay I get it...the baby's fine, just been kicking a lot and my hormones are not helping me at all!!" she said irritated and I started laughing.

"You think it's funny?. Don't forget your coming here in sometime, then you will have to handle me all ALONE!" she said in a low scary voice that instantly shut me up.

"I'm kidding ...we're going to have lots of fun sis!"

"He he yeah fun right...yay" I said faking enthusiasm.

******************

*At the Airport*

I was inside the airport just about to board my flight.

I said my goodbyes to everyone except the one person who was not here yet.

Damien

He still hadn't come.

****************

**Damien**

Crap! Crap! Crap!

I was late, Eva's gonna kill me. I got ready as soon as I could and left for the airport.

How could I forget Eva's leaving today! I tried driving as fast as I could but not fast enough. Her flight leaves at 11:00a.m and it already 10:45..fuck!.

I finally reached the airport in record speed. I checked the board to see which flight was hers.

"God how many flights can there be boarding at this time!!" I said getting more frusted by the second. I still didn't find it.

"Finally!!" I said as soon as I found her flight number.

But that happiness didn't last long.

I checked the board once more to see if I was wrong. But I wasn't.

Her flight had already took-off.

She was gone and I didn't even get to say goodbye.

****************************

Ooh Cliffhanger!!..

What do you think Damien will do now !!..

Comment ! Vote! Share