She said it!

Hey guys new chapter just finished typing ;D

Hope you like it!.. as usual Comment & Vote!

Chapter 9

1 week later...

           It’s been one whole week since I left home to visit my sister. I had such a good time with her. She looks so beautiful, pregnancy really suits her. But not all the time, the amount of times she cried just because there wasn’t any of her favourite chocolate ice-cream in the fridge at 3:00 a.m. or the fact that her dear hubby was not there ‘Oh! My! God!’

           I’m just glad we still got to go shopping and sight-seeing. It was really beautiful.

          But I still missed Damien no matter how hard I tried to forget I just couldn’t help it. I really missed him and hoped that I would at least see him at the airport when I landed in about…

 “Please wear your seatbelts we are about to land. Thank You for using American Express Airlines”

            It took forever to land and get my luggage from baggage claim. I was so excited, I just kept imagining seeing Mom, Dad and Damien again!

“Eva! Hey Eva! Right here” I heard my dad shout.

            I saw them at the Arrivals terminal, I was so happy to see them.

“Hey guys, I missed you so much I have soooo much to tell you!..” I said excited hugging them both at the same time.

“Oh we are so happy to see you! You look so different did you colour your hair?” my dad said a little surprised, maybe a lot more surprised.

“I did I wanted to try something different.” I said.

            I coloured my hair well just got some chocolate colour highlights in my hair. Also a haircut, just some layers. My sister convinced me and I’m glad she did I just wanted to try something different.

 “Damien didn’t come?” I asked mom a little sad.

“Oh honey! We tried but he wasn’t home, its ok I’ve got a feast ready for you at home” my mom said

“Oh that’s really nice mom. Thanks I’m actually starving!” I said trying to act cheerful for my parents.

         ****************************************

      We parked our car in the garage and got out.

“We’ll take your luggage inside why don’t you get the mail” my mom said taking the luggage through the entrance in the garage.

“Okay”

           I went to get the mail. I was reading it while walking back to the door when suddenly, I crashed into a wall or rather someone and fell down hard on my butt.

“Oomph…What the hell!” I said looking up at the wall.

“Hey you...” said none other than, you guessed it right Damien.

“You look good, well you always did look good. But you look different, good different.”  He rambled and for some reason I just couldn’t say anything.

         I was so surprised that I didn’t even realise I was standing up and staring at him like I had seen a ghost.

“Hey you okay... I know your mad at me and you should be I didn’t see you off, I didn’t call or text and I didn’t come to the airport today. I have a very good reason for it well not really at least I hope you think it’s a good reason. Eva say something you’re freaking me out now!” Damien rambled on.