03

Flashback continue....

It's been a year kims are staying in Daegu.... And kook is now getting irritated... Tae promises him that he will come to meet him on his birthday but he didn't came kook understood as Tae has to take care of his grandfather....

But than he became happy in his vacation thinking what if Tae can't come he will go to meet them.... But than suddenly his father has to go on a foreign business trip... So they wasn't able to go...

They both talked with each other daily shared what they did all day.. Teased each other.. But it was not enough... They wasn't able to chase each other... Play together... Snatch each others food.... Both were equally missing each other but guess the fate didn't wanted to let them meet....

****
Kook woke up and sat on his bed with a pout on his face... He signs... He has to spend another day without Tae... It's not like he don't have any other friends except Tae... He have a group of friends but you know there is always a person in our life with whom we fight but can't spend a day without them....

Taekook are like that too... Even if they fight... They are each others support system... Both know how to make other smile when he is feeling down.... No matter how much they tease but at the end they are the one who can hear their unspoken words....

Kook signed and walked to bathroom to do his morning routine.... He got ready and walked down ready to go to university as it was his second week of university....

He was going downstairs with slumped shoulders but his eyes lit up when he heard his appa and eomma's voice.... He smiled widely running down just to hug the life out of seo joon who was sitting on the couch.... He than hugged aeri... The kim couple were shock by the sudden bone crushed hug... But they returned the hug with widely smiles.... After backing away kook looked around trying to find his cupcakes...

"Kook tae didn't came with us" Seo joon said which made kook to stare at him with wide eyes....

"Appa please don't joke" Kook said chuckling but after seeing seo joon's serious face he understood they weren't lieing....

"Why appa" Kook asked...

"Dad has to do a surgery which will be in Sydney... I can't go with him as I have to handle the business... Aeri also can't go as she has flight phobia so... Tae has went with dad to Sydney... He will stay there till dad got recover" Seo joon said... Kook just huffed and turned going back upstairs...

"Kook aren't you going to college" Ji eun asked but kook just went upstairs without saying a word.... He closed the door with a loud thud.... For adults signed... They knew that kook will react like this only....

****

Kook throwed his bag on the couch in his room and sat on his bed...

"Why.... Tae.... Why... Aarggghhh... " Kook said and laid on the bed facing the ceiling.... He was feeling so sad that he wanted to destroy something badly.... He closed his eyes to control his anger but growned when he phone ringed.... He took his phone out of his pocket and chuckled drly....

"Now why are you calling.... Aren't you happy going to Sydney... I won't pick your phone now" Kook said and cut tae's call.... But Tae was also stubborn... He called again and again till kook picked it...

"What" Kook asked with an annoyed tone....

"Who made you so annoyed kook... I am not even there than who dared to do that" Tae tried to tease him....

"Listen don't test my patience.... I know you are very happy going to Sydney.... " Kook spoke...

"Kook... I am not happy at all.... Do you think I came here to have fun.... No I am just here for grandpa.... " Tae spoke with a sign....

"But why you didn't told me about this Tae.... We share everything with each other don't we... Than you should have told this yesterday when we talked" Kook said...

"I was on airport kook.... And i am truly sorry... I really wanted to tell you but when you called yesterday I didn't knew that I have to go with grand pa... And everything happened so quickly that i wasn't able to call you" Tae said...

"Fine... I forgive you this time.... But for that you have to fulfill my one wish" Kook said sitting on the bed...

"What wish" Tae asked...

"We will spend a whole week together when you will come back... " Kook said...

"Aahhh..ok fine... Done... " Tae said making kook's eyes to get wide comically...

"Really" Kook asked...

"Yeah really" Tae said and giggled when he heard kook saying really in such a baby tone....

"You promise" Kook asked...

"God... Fine I promise... Now I am going as grand pa is calling me but go and have your breakfast... And skip the college today" Tae spoke...

"Ok... Thank you.... Bye bye cupcake" Kook said and Tae disconnected the call.... Kook looked at a same direction smiling widely then he opened his door and went down spending time together with kim couple....

*****

Days.. Turned into weeks... Week turned into months.... And months turned in to year.... After taekook's talked about spending time together for a week... They didn't talked....

Kook let this go as he knew other was bust with the new city... But than after 6 months he got to know that tae's grand father has returned.... He than got angry but aeri came to him and told him Tae wasn't able to return because for his college and his phone has been hacked due to which he can't contact anyone.....

Kook calmed down.... As he got to know that neither Tae was in some danger... Nor he was angry on him.... But he started to become grumpy.... He became cold in university.... He didn't talk much and always try to stay in his room... In this while he became close to his group of friends in which he got more attached to yoongi as they both were grumpy.....

Flashback ends......

The day Tae called jin...

Currently it was around 12 in night and kook was awake.... He wasn't going to meet him now... He was just remembering their past and memories.... He was staring at their teenage picture where he was acting as in he was going to eat tae's cheeks...

"Your cheeks were so fluffy and soft that time.... Are they still like that" Kook said staring at the picture.... He got snapped out of his thoughts when he heard car getting parked outside.... He stood up from the bed and ran to his window... He saw seo joon and aeri going inside.... Before them he saw two boys shadow going inside....

"Finally you are back.... Now I will make sure to make you stay with me" Kook said and went back to his bed.... Sleeping with a mischievous smile.... Because he is going to meet Tae after 2 years.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Guys... You know I am currently learning how to drive activa and yesterday I was trying to do a u turn and while doing that i hit a tree... The activa got damaged a little from front but fortunately I did get to hurt.... But that activa is my brother's and I thought he will get angry on me.... But when I told him that.... He laughed and teased me....

Ok i am talking too much.... But i am having so much fun learning driving.... Yayyyyyy

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiessssssss.....

Author