Special chapter..❤️

"Doraaa....come here right now"tae spoke hands over his waist....while the said girl was giggling standing behind the couch .....

"No mama.....catch me if you can"Dora spoke a squealed loudly running away from tae who was about to hold her hands....

"Why are you so hyper god....I am tired...."tae spoke huffing as he sat on the couch....

"Mama...I got this by you..."Dora spoke and tugged her tongue out when tae glared at her....

"I guess I have to stop sending you to jimin's house....you are giving yoongi hyung's vibes now"tae spoke nodding to himself.....

"Oh my princess...."a loud cheerful voice came from the main door making tae to roll his eyes....as he saw kook crouched down and Dora ran towards him jumping in his arms....he spinned her making the house filled with the sound of her giggles....

"They are behaving as if they are meeting after years"tae spoke shaking his head but the smile didn't left his lips... seeing the adorable bond between the father daughter duo.....

"Oh my cupcake how are you...."kook spoke carrying Dora and sitting beside tae who hugged loudly making Dora to put her palms on her lips to stop the giggles....

"I am not fine"tae spoke making kook frown....

"Why is my baby bun giving you pain"kook asked placing his palms on the tae's 3 months baby bump......

"No...my little bunny is a good boy ...this princess of yours is troubling me"tae spoke pointing at Dora who showed her puppy eyes to kook knowing her Dada's weakness.....

"Princess what you did"kook asked strictly winking at her to play along....

"Dada I didn't did anything "she spoke innocently.....

"Such an actor you are....you know bunny she made me run all around the house....she wasn't listening to me and having her food"tae spoke moving his hands dramatically making kook to chuckle....

"Ohhh....well that's not her fault....babies don't listen to other babies"kook spoke making tae to raise his eyebrows....

"What do you want to say ....am I a baby"tae asked....

"Of course you are my cute little baby....my cupcake"kook spoke cupping tae's bread cheeks squishing them....and than pecking the pout....

"I am not a baby"tae spoke slapping kook's hands which were on his cheeks....

"God...dada....mama no kissing I don't want my baby brother to see those stuffs"Dora spoke making tae to roll his eyes while kook was amazed ..

"Princess....how old are you"kook asked making her sit on his lap....

"5 dada....why are you asking... don't you remember"Dora spoke...

"No I remember just the way you are talking is no where a 5 years old kid will speak"kook spoke...

"Dada....I am smarter than other kids....world wide smart kid you know"Dora spoke flipping her hairs...

"Along with jimin's house you aren't going to Jin hyung's house.....you are looking like yoongi hyung and Jin hyung....which scares me"tae spoke with a cross sign....

"Aahhh that's what I was thinking... You shouldn't spend too much time with them....you are looking scary to me too"kook spoke making Dora roll his eyes...

"See...see bunny....this princess of yours is rolling her eyes...."tae spoke pointing at her who shrugged....

"Princess"kook said...