04

Next morning...

Kook along with namjin amihope and yoongi were inside their college campus waiting for Tae to come.... Kook was feeling so happy and he was impatient as he wanted to see Tae badly....

He was tapping his foot on the floor looking at his watch... Hope saw him and nudged ami and jin who chuckles at the impatient person...

"Kook he will come don't worry... I had called him and he said he is on his way" Jin said with a teasing smile....

"Why are you telling me this.... " Kook said shrugging...

"Oh please you are obviously waiting for him bro... Just accept it" Hope said... They all giggled while kook just rolled his eyes....

They heard murmurs coming from the gate of university... So they walked a little to see what is there.... And they saw a purple and black was getting parked inside the university parking....

"It's tae's car" Kook said

"It's tae's car" Kook said... Others looked at him.......

"What..." Kook asked.. But before anyone can say something the girls shout made them snap their heads towards the car.... They saw a boy stepped down from a passenger side his hairs were pink and he was wearing a channel t shirt along with black pants....

They all saw him as he was unfamiliar to kook and jin tooo... Meanwhile yoongi was staring at that person without blinking.... The drivers side door opened and the whole crowd of students gasped....

A boy with blue hair came out.... He was looking so stunning in that blues jacket that matched with his blue hairs.... While kook was frozen...He was speechless by others beauty.... He is seeing him after years... He have to agree Tae is now more beautiful and stunning....

Tae and other person walked towards them

Tae and other person walked towards them.... And yoonkook were brought out of they're frozen state when they heard jin's voice...

"Taeeeeee" Jin said and hugged the giggling boy...

"Hyung... " Tae said and they backed away... "Hii everyone" Tae said waving cutely at the group...

"I am Tae and this is my soulmate park jimin" Tae introduced... The word soulmate made kook to frown... He looked at jimin with narrow eyes...