22(End)

One month later......

It's been a month after taekook got married.....there wasn't a single day they didn't made love..... some times they were so in the moment that the rounds got increased and they slept after the sun rise.....

Currently kook was in his cabin.....it was evening and he was doing his best to complete his work as soon as possible so that he can return home early.....why he is so desperate to go back.... because from morning tae it's feeling well he has been puking non stop ....first kook was going to take a leave and take tae for a check up.....

But his secretary informed him about an urgent meeting which can't be cancelled.....so he asked Jimin to take tae for check up.....he has been calling tae and Jimin for hours but none of them are picking his calls.....

And this is making him scared....there are thousands of what ifs running in his mind which was now frustrating him.....he was signing some files when the door of his cabin was pushed harshly which made him flinch.....

He looked at the door and saw all his friends standing their including Jimin....he immediately stood up ...

"Jimin what are you doing here .. didn't I said you to go with cupcake for his check up"kook asked in an irritated tone.....

"Yeah you said and we both went there toooo"Jimin said smiling widely.....

"Than why the hell none of are picking my calls ...I am so scared and you are smiling here....where is cupcake"kook asked with worried tone.....

"Relax kook your cupcake is absolutely fine and he is here too"Jimin said but looked around with a frown....

"Where is tae"Jimin asked to Jin and Ami who shrugged....

"We don't know he was here it where he went.....tae...tae"Jin said calling tae looking around....kook was about to snap at them but got relaxed when he saw tae walking to the door went a lollipop in his mouth.....

"Whom are you searching"tae asked taking the lollipop out of his mouth....

"You....where you went"Jimin asked...

"Oh I wanted to have this lollipop and it was placed on the reception so I stayed there to take this"tae said smiling softly....kook walked to him and immediately pulled him in a tight hug.....

"Don't go like this cupcake....I almost had an heart attack "kook said pecking tae's forehead....

"I am fine koo don't worry"tae said showing his boxy smile making kook to smile too....

"Now tell me what happened to cupcake...why is he throwing up from morning "kook asked as they all sat on the couches in his cabin.....

"Ahm...tae wanna tell"Jimin said motioning him and tae nodded like a child....kook looked at him expecting answer of his question....tae went near his ear and said.....

"You are going to be a dada"kook looked at with a blank face....

"Don't joke cupcake "kook said but stared at his hand which tae placed on his tummy....he looked at tae with wide eyes....

"Really....I am going to be dada"kook asked and smiled widely when tae nodded his head....he put his hand under tae's shirt caressing the soft tummy.....

"You have our baby here"kook asked with his wide doe eyes making tae to cooe at him and nod again....

"Oh my....my baby"kook said leaning and pecking tae's clothed tummy ....

"Congratulations bro....you both are youngest among us still you got married first and now you are going to he parents tooo"Joon said they all congratulated taekook......