19

6 months later......

Taekook and their friends has all given their final exams and today they all will be graduated.....yes...today is their graduation ceremony....and all students including them are sitting in the huge hall .....all of their parents are sitting in the back rows to support their children.....

The principal has given his speech and now the certificate were given to the students...one after other all the students name were called and they all walked down received their certificate and took a picture with the head of university........

"Next Mr Kim Taehyung please come to stage and take your certificate"the announcer said....

Tae stood up and walked down....he stood in the stage and bowed to everyone....than hold the certificate for taking photo.....but shut his eyes when Aeri shouted....

"Go tae go.....my son"she shouted standing up clapping loudly.....

"Yes....go ....my son in law...go....see everyone he is my son in law"Ji Eun joined her too ....she even whistled...all the parents and students were staring at this two weirdly...while tae gave an embarrassed smile before running back to his seat taking his certificate.....

"God this two are such an embarrassment.... it's a relief dad and appa made them calm"tae said hiding his face in his hands.....

"It's ok cupcake.....you should be used to it.....by the way mom really declared you her son in law Infront of everyone"kook said giggling but tae glared at him .....

"Mr jeon Jungkook please come and receive your certificate"kook was asked to come to stage....he also walked down and bowed to everyone he held the certificate but all of them flinched when someone shouted again....

You think it is either aeri or Ji Eun....than you are wrong this time it was seo Joon.....

"Wooohoooo my son in law.....guys...see this is my handsome son in law...my son has the best choice....."seo Joon shouted and not a second passed Minho stood up cheering for his son tooo....

"My son is the best....he will be the new CEO of jeon corporation....see he is so talented....my son i am so proud of you"Minho said wiping his fake tears.....

The people present there stared at this two as they had grown horns on their head ...kook laughed being embarrassed and walked to his seat with fast steps.....

"Why do will have this kind of parents.... it's so embarrassing"kook said smiling at the students who ever looking at him with wired expression.....

"Right we should have thought our fathers are normal....how can we have been like this if they all were normal"tae said looking around too....

"Correct... absolutely correct cupcake"kook said....they both signed when announcer called another student and all peoples attention was away from them.....

After all the things ended everyone was about to leave but kook stopped all of them ....he took tae's wrist and walked towards the stage......the announcer smiled and gave him the mic....all the people again sat on their seats....and kook cleared his throat and spoke....

"I am really sorry to stop you all but I will just take your two minutes.... actually I have something to tell to someone.... clearly I have to say it to my cupcake"kook said and turned facing tae who was looking at him with narrow eyes.....but gasped when kook kneeled down.....

"What are you doing get up"tae whispered yelled.....but kook shook his head .....

"See cupcake....It took me lots of time to gain the courage for doing this....now don't stop me... please....ahmm....

So my cupcake we have known each other from our birth....our parents thought just like they are best friend we will be best friend too....but we were not that sweet type of best friend.....we were more like that annoying best friend who always teased a d annoyed other but always stood for each other.....

We were parted for 2 years but I am really glad that two years didn't weakned  our relation and nothing changed between us....even after not talking we were still able to understand each other....we were still there to tease and annoy each other.....we were still there to make people shut their mouth when anyone said anything wrong about us......

We were still able to make each other smile when we were at verge of crying and we still cared for other.....we are now getting graduated and things will change now ...we won't be the same playful bratty teenager who used to have fun everyday....we all will be busy in our life's....we all have to do works and achieve our dreams.....but...I don't want this think to change ...I don't want us to change.....even after doing work being serious whole day ...i want to end my day after having small sweet fights with you.....I want to end my day after seeing your face ....and start my day with you Infront of me......

I want when I return to my house......to our house.... I can hug you and tell you how much I love you.....I don't want us to be mature with each other.....I want us to be still there for each other the way we were till now.....and for that....we have to stay together....so...

Will you marry me....and make my this wishes come true"kook asked pulling out a ring from his pocket.....

All the people shouted yesss....even the parents and professors were shouting yesss.....while their parents were all proud on seeing kook being so sincere....his every word was directly coming from his heart and everyone can tell this by the way he spoke them......

While tae was frozen on his place.....how much more this bunny will make him fall .....why is he so sweet and romantic....

"Cupcake say yes quickly....my knees are paining"kook said with a bunny smile.....

"Yes...yes...YESSSSSSS I WILL MARRY YOU"tae shouted and all the people cheered when kook put the ring in tae's finger....

Kook stood up and immediately attached their lips for a soft yet passionate kiss...all the people started to shouted woohhh and ohhhs.....

They backed away a d connected their forehead....."I love you"kook said caressing tae's both cheeks as he was cupping tae's face....

"I love you too"tae said placing his hands over kook's.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author