06

They all were currently inside the cafeteria... Where Tae was glaring at kook who was silently rubbing his red ear which was again pulled by tae while they were coming here.....

Their hyungs and ami were just staring at this two...

"Guys.... What the hell you both did.... The whole university is talking about you two" Joon asked looking at them....

"It's all his fault" Kook said pointing at tae who huffed...

"Hello mister you were the one who started to run " Tae said pointing his finger at kook....

"Wait don't start your fights.... First tell us why you were running behind him" Jin asked....

"Hyung this idiot here... Changed time in my alarm clock" Tae with a pout... Which kook wanna peck badly...

"Changed the time? " Hope asked...

"Yes he made my clock an hour late... Because of him I missed my first lecture" Tae said...

"Kook why you did that" Joon asked...

"It's fun hyung you won't understand" Kook said...

"Yaah what is fun in that because of you I missed an important lecture" Tae said with a sad face.... Kook just took a bite from his sandwich and looked at other who was look at him with puppy eyes....

"God fine" Kook said while signing.... He took out some notes from his back and gave it to Tae...

"I made two notes... You can take one" Kook said smiling at Tae who pinched his cheeks....

"Thank you so much bunnyyyyy" Tae said with giggle which made kook to giggle as well....

While others were looking at them with 'what the fuck' look as just some minutes before they were fighting and now they are giggling together...

"Don't be shocked by them they are like this from childhood" Jin said shaking his head....

"Guys tomorrow is Saturday and we have holiday how about we all go to club tonight" Hope said....

"Yeah that's a great idea I didn't went there from long time" Jimin said....

"Yeah we can go" Yoongi said making other look at him with wide eyes.... Because yoongi is not a party person....

Yoongi just shrugged and placed his head on the table...

"I am in" Namjin and ami said....

"I won't come" Kook said...

"What about you Tae" Jin asked..

"That's not even a question hyung i am definitely coming" Tae said looking the most excited one.....

"I am coming too" Kook said making other look at him like he has grown horns...

"What... I changed my mind" Kook reasoned....

"You changed your mind very quickly" Ami said sarcastically....

Kook just ignored the comment... And the stare.... While Tae he was busy eating his food because he was hungry as he didn't had his breakfast today.... Kook gave him his half sandwich which Tae took happily....

*****

Evening...

All of them were gathered inside jeon mansion's living room where they were amazed by the bond between Tae and kook's parents....

The moment tae entered inside he was hugged by ji eun and minho.... Others were surprised by the way this two were talking to tae.... While for tae everything felt like home.... Because truly jeon mansion was his second home.... Others were ready and were waiting for kook who was still in his room gods knows what is doing from hours.....