11

Tae ran inside Kim mansion while his and kook's parents stared at his figure going upstairs....four of them looked at each other and shrugged.....

Just after 5 minutes they saw kook running inside and going upstairs without even greeting them...

"Looks like they fought again"Jin Eun said.....

"Yeah...I think that too"aeri said....and they again continued whatever they were talking as this was teakook's daily thing....

Kook entered in tae's room and saw other was laying on his stomach scrolling something on his phone...he slowly went near bed and shook his head when he saw tae was looking at his(kook's) social media account.....

"Are you staking(?) Me"kook asked making tae to hide his phone and glare at him....

"Why are you scaring me idiot and when you came inside"tae asked turning and sitting properly and kook sat on the bed too....

"I wasn't scaring you....and I came when you were going through my account....."kook said wiggling his eyebrows....

"I wasn't staking you...I was bored and just doing time pass"tae said but gulped nervously when kook raised his eyebrows....

"But didn't you said you have some imPOrtanT work"kook spoke ....

"Why are you here"tae ignored the thing kook said and diverted the topic....

"Just wanted to ask....you really don't had any work do you?"kook asked seriously....tae signed...why this bunny knows him this much.....

"I didn't wanted to stay there"tae said ...

"Why"kook asked scotting close to tae....

"I was bored"tae said and kook chuckled....

"Cupcake you wasn't getting bored until I said I love someone....did you became angry about that"kook asked with a sheepish smile while tae rolled his eyes....

"It's not like that.....why would I be angry"tae said and diverted his eyes from kook became he was staring in others eyes.....

"So it means you are jealous"kook said and tae chocked on his own saliva...kook patted his back being worried....

"You ok"kook asked and tae nodded....

"Yeah I am fine"tae said and stood up...

"Where are you going"kook asked..

"Downstairs"tae said...

"Why...and you didn't told me....are you jealous"kook said but flinched when tae snapped at him....

"Why would I be jealous....why huh.... first of all why would I care even if you love someone.... it's your life and do whatever you want...."tae spoke and went down mumbling some curses under his breath....

Seeing tae kook giggled...he is enjoying this but ....he have to confess too before things get out of his hands....

*****

Next day....

Taekook came university together as usual....but tae was looking hella angry and kook knew the reason....tae was in that bad mood where a person small mistake and he would shout and scold other without thinking twice.....so kook just shut his mouth till lunch time.....

Currently they were all staring at tae was chewing the food with a angry expression....looks like he is planning to murder someone in his mind....

'love someone....huh...love whomever you want...that girl must have the badest luck that he love her.... idiot kook... idiot girl' tae thought....he flinched and glared at kook who had tapped his shoulder....

"What"tae asked...

"What what...where are you lost"kook said...
"Non of your concern"tae said he was trying to look angry but the pout on his face was making him two times more adorable.....which is why kook was staring at him with heart eyes....

"Now why are you staring at me"tae asked...

"Now why are you staring at me"kook copied what tae said...

"Listen don't irritate me"

"Goddd"
"Goddd"

"I swear I will kill if you will copy me again"

"I swear I will kill you if you will copy me again"

"Don'ttttt" tae finally whinned...

"Don'ttttt"kook copied his action too....

"You are stupid"tae said trying his best to not smile....

"You are stupid"

"You want to copy me"tae said as finally his face has the smile which kook wanted to seem...

"You want to copy me"kook said smiling as well...

"Fine than....I am a bottom"tae said...

"Fine than .....I am a-"kook stopped when he realized what had other said...he looked at tae with narrow eyes....

"Say say.....say that you are a bottom"tae said and giggled when kook gave him a disgusting look....

"I am a Born top.....I can never be bottom"kook said with a scoff...while their friends burst out laughing clanching their stomach.....and tae joined them too....from outside kook rolled his eyes....but inside he was happy he finally was able to make his cupcake laugh.....

"Wow tae that was awesome"Jimin said in between his laugh....

"Yeah...you literally made him shut"Jin said and others nodded their head while laughing.....

Kook took out his phone from his pocket and smiled widely...

"Guys.... listen"kook said tapping his finger on the table to get their attention....

"What"tae said wiping the tears that left from his eyes because of laughing.....

"We are having half day leave as today is professors meeting....how about we all go to amusement park"kook suggested and saw how they all nodded....

"Yeah let's go .....it will be fun"Jinmin and Ami said ....

"Yessssss"tae also agreed ....

They all took their bags and went to the parking area....they all sat in their car and drove to amusement park....tae messaged their parents and told them all the things.....

"Why are you smiling like that"tae asked when kook parked his car....

"I am happy.... that's why"kook said unbuckling his seat belt....

"Why"tae asked but he fisted the seat beat when kook spoke ...

"I am going to introduce you to my love today"kook spoke and eyed how tae was fisting the seat beat....

"I don't want to meet your love"tae spoke and got out of the car closing the door with a loud thud.....

"Why....hey...you are my bestest friend and I want you to meet my love....pwease cupcake"kook said holding tae's wrist as other was going towards the main gate....tae felt pain in his heart when kook said he was his best friend....but it's truth....he was just kook's best friend....he blinked his eyes to not let the tears fall....and looked at kook nodding his head saying yes under his breath.....

Kook can see the tears in others eyes and he wanted nothing but to scream I love you to tae...but no .... he will give tae the best proposal....and that's why he messaged the people he has assigned to do their work quickly.....

Next chapter....

Tae stood there staring at kook who was smiling at him....did he is the person kook loves....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote

Today will be double update so don't worry.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author