20

After 2 months.....

After the graduation and kook's weeding proposal they all decided that taekook will get married after kook take over the CEO 's position......and today it's been a month kook has became ceo of jeon corporation.....

Jeon and Kim company is merged and kook has became ceo of both company in real ...while tae is the biggest shareholder in both companies after kook.....tae chosed to stay at home and do work from home.....

As he always dreamed of being a fashion designer....he has applied for a part time job in a famous company and now he is doing great in his work tooo....

Tae always went to meet kook whenever he was free or any of them were missing each other....all the employees knew who tae is and none of them should do anything which will made tae angry..... because they don't want their ceo to fire them..... everyone knew how protective kook is....and that's why tae always get special royal treatment in the company......

Kook has announced this on his first day....that if any one will try to hurt tae....or he found any of them flirting with his cupcake....than that person should pack his things and be ready because he won't think twice before throwing them out of this company......

So as decided today is their wedding.....they both are staying away from each other for 3 days.... don't think it was easy for everyone to separate tae from kook....no they have to handle his tantrums daily....he whinned and sulked whole three days....which made them think if he is really a grown up man who is a ceo....or is he still the same bunny who sulked and whinned when tae went to daegu......

So yeah they all are currently in the weeding venue.....kook along with Joon,yoongi,and jhope are in the groom room ....where the poor guys are having a tough time to handle this hyper bunny.....why you may ask.... because without them saying he got ready and now he is eating their brain by asking them when he will be called in every 3 second......this three wants nothing but to put a cloth in kook's mouth so that he will be silent for some time.....but they immediately dropped the idea when they remembered how protective tae is on kook.....

If tae got to know that they did something like this they are sure the same cloth with be in their mouths for at least a week....while on the other had Jinmin and Ami are all calm as tae is not that hyper....yeah he is asking if he is looking good in the dress or not but they can still handle him.....

Both of their clothes were chosen by each other...means tae's dress was chosen by kook and kook's by tae....this is also a reason why kook is so impatient as he can't wait to see his cupcake in the dress he chose..... finally god has heard his prayers and Minho and Ji Eun walked inside to take him.....

The half were the weeding was going to held was filled with lots of people their family, friends, business partners,media,and many people were invited.....on the small path decorated with lights on the both side walked kook's friends....namjoon,yoongi and jhope....three of them walked towards the small stage and went on the left side standing there .....

Than entered Minho and Ji Eun hand linked ...both were definition of perfect couple they also went to the left side of stage....the camera started to flash when the groom entered wearing black suite..all the people present their were looking at him as he was looking handsome and dashing in that suite.....he walked to the stage like a king and stepped on it turning around facing the entrance waiting for his cupcake to come.

he walked to the stage like a king and stepped on it turning around facing the entrance waiting for his cupcake to come

After 1 minutes....the slow music started and than entered the bottoms...mean Jinmin and Ami.....three of them walked and stood on the right side of stage.....than walked aeri and seo Joon they both were also looking perfect and power couple just as their best friends.....

They all heard another foot steps coming and kook smiled when he saw Euni walking on the flowered path holding a white bouquet in her hands wearing a white frock...she also went to the right side and than the wait was over.....

They all looked at the entrance from where tae was supposed to enter....their jaw dropped on floor when they saw the most beautiful bride till now.....they all were fascinated by tae's beauty....while a bunny was frozen on his place....

When he bought this dress for his cupcake he has imagined who beautiful tae will look when he will wear this dress....but tae was looking 1000 times more beautiful than his imagination.....

While tae was walking on the path with his face covered by the white net cloth....his eyes down...and heart beating fast....he can sense that everyone was staring at him....but he wasn't getting the courage to look Infront.....but still after encouraging himself he lifted his head a little and blushed when he saw how kook was staring him.....

He walked to the stage slowly and smiled shyly at kook who was already standing on the steps forwarding his hands

He walked to the stage slowly and smiled shyly at kook who was already standing on the steps forwarding his hands...tae placed his palm on kook's how pecked it.....

Both than stepped up facing each other....the priest started the vows....and both said their i do's .....they were staring at each other like they were the only people present in the place.....

After the vows ended they exchanged their rings and priest walked down bowing to everyone...it was time to kiss the bride and kook took the net cloth in his hand and lifted it slowly putting it on tae's head.....he pulled his cupcake to him by his waist and smashed their lips together.....

They moved their lips pouring their love in the kiss....it was going to get heated if the crowd didn't had distrub them....they pulled away and stared at each other....

"Can't wait to make you all mine.... cupcake....be ready you will be totally mine tonight"kook whispered huskily near Tae's lips....which made tae to nod shyly....

They all met the guest....did a couple dance....and in that dance...any one can clearly see how this two was attached to each other....the sensual tension was surrounding them which made the guest to most say.... please get a room.....

At the end of the dance they wasn't able to control and kiss each other passionately.....after having their dinner jeon and Kim family left for their respective mansion....while taekook were in same car going towards jeon mansion....their friends also left for their home....not before saying best of luck to the newly weeded for their first night.....

After reaching home...Ji Eun and Minho asked this two to go to their room...Ji Eun when winked at tae mouthing a best of luck and Minho patted his son's shoulder.... saying "I have high hopes on you....do your best"....both walked to their room and kook asked tae to change his clothes as they were very heavy...tae nodded a d went inside the bathroom....while kook also changed his clothes in the room.....

He sat on his bed waiting for his cupcake to come....he was just wearing his sweatpants...and his upper body was naked.....when the door of bathroom got opened his stood up and looked towards the door and he felt his heart and breath stopping for some second.....why is his cupcake looking so sinful.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Today will be another update of this story...and I was thinking to complete this as soon as possible....if it is possible I will try to end it today only.... because I want to start my new story......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author