13

Taekook came out giggling while their hyung's stared at them with done face....both stopped Infront of them ....

"Why are you looking us like this"kook asked....

"Where you both....we are finding you both for 15 minutes....we called you both but none of you is picking that toooo"Jin asked putting his hands on his hips ...

"We were roaming around"tae shrugged....

"And why you all were tensed"kook asked but glared at Ami who flicked his forehead....

"Because we thought you both would either be fighting with each other....or to anyone else"Ami said....

"Excuse me we don't fight everytime ok"tae said with an offended face while kook nodded....others rolled their eyes....

"Yeah I we don't know you both...now should we go and enjoy or you are staying here only "Jimin asked....they both nodded and they all went to different rides...

They all enjoyed their time together played lots of game went to many rides...than ate ice cream and after the sun set they all went to their last ride that is fairy wheel .....

Where yoonmin,namjin,and Ami sat together....they all thought taekook will complain on how they both were only one left but to their surprise....this two didn't even said anything and walked together to sit in same seat....

"Are we missing something"Jimin asked....

"I think we are"Ami said pointing at taekook who were talking and giggling totally forgetting they were not alone....

They all just signed at asked the operator to start the ride.....

After that they all drove to their house and eating their dinner slept... because they all were hella tired......

*****

Next day....

"Get up kook"Ji Eun shouted for the fifth time..... it's already 9 am and this bunny here is sleeping like a dead person.....Ji Eun was done with her son.....an idea striked in her head and she smirked......

"Kook get up tae is leaving the country again"she shouted and it didn't took kook one second to jump out of bed ....

"No no no he can't leave"kook said wearing his slippers and was about to run down when he heard his mother laughing and than he understood she was lieing.....

"Mommmm....whyyyy"kook asked stumping his feet on the floor ....

"Why son .... because you wasn't getting up....look at the time ..you had already missed first lecture"Ji eun said and kook's eyes went wide when he saw the clock......

"Mom why you didn't woke me on time ... cupcake must have left....god"kook said running in his room...

"Hello it's not my fault I am trying to wake you for so long...but you was sleeping like a dead person....just tell me what the hell you were doing night"Ji eun asked narrowing her eyes.....

'i was making plan on how to kiss you son in law tae mom 'kook thought but just shook his head running inside bathroom to do his morning routine......

****

Within 20 minutes he parked his car in university 's parking and rushed out as he have to get what he want the most....

He ran in corridors...while tae was standing near his locker putting some stuffs inside he turned around when he heard kook's voice.....

"Cupcake " kook shouted running towards him....tae smiled waving to him but his eyes went wide when he felt soft pair of lips on his own.....