08

Kook parked his car in front of his mansion where Jin's car was parked too....he got out and opened tae's side door unbuckled his belt and lifted him like baby ....

Tar wrapped his lefas around his waist while his arms around kook's neck .....while kook held him placing his hands on others bum .....he walked inside and chuckled seeing Ami and Jimin still awake and scolding yoongi and hope ....

He didn't failed to notice the soft smile yoongi had on his lips when Jimin was scolding him....he looked around and spotted namjin looking at him...he motioned them that he is going to his room...

He walked upstairs with his clinging cupcake who had his face burried in kook's neck....kook opened his door with his leg and laid tar on his bed softly....he removed other's shoes and socks and than removed the jacket....

He tugged tae in blanket and placed a pillow for him to hug .....tae hugged the pillow closed to his chest which made kook to chuckle .....he than took his own night wears and went to change....after coming back he slipped inside the blanket and removed the pillow from tae's hands...a small whine left from the blue hair male....

Kook immediately hugged him and tae did the same.....after 2 years they are going to sleep while cuddling....this thought made kook to peck tae's cheeks and than he also slept with a sweet smile on his face .....

*****

Next morning

Ami and Jimin groaned when they opened their eyes and their head started to hurt...Jin who was sitting on couch waiting for this two to wake up shook his head .....

"Wake up and have this herbal juice you will feel better"Jin said making both of them to sit with groans .....both drank the juice and than took turns to use bathroom.....jeon mansion had many room but as this two were drunk they all put this two in same room along with Jin so that they don't do something stupid.....

After freshing up....three of them walked down and met Jin Eun and Minho talking to yoonhope and Joon in living room....

Ami and Jin sat beside their partners while Jimin was pulled by yoongi and he sat beside the smiling cat.....

They all were waiting for kook and tae to come down so that they can have their breakfast....both they all signed when they heard a loud thud and saw tae running down with a giggling kook behind....

They all stared at tae who was huffing putting his hands on his knees....it was getting difficult for them to not laugh....

"Mom...kook said you made chocolate and strawberry pancake...."tae asked looking at Jin Eun with wide eyes .....and all of them burst out laughing holding their stomach....tae looked at them with confused face....

"What's so funny guys?"he asked....

"Tae your....hahaha....your face..."Jimin said pointing at his face....

Tae frowned and asked Minho to give him his phone....Minho pulled out his phone from his pocket trying his best not to laugh....while tae stared at his own face on the phone's screen....

"JUNGKOOK"he gritted his teeths and looked behind the culprit who was smiling innocently....

"Run before I kill you"tae warned and kook really ran while tae chased his....now you many think what kook did that made all of them laugh....

So he had drawn mustache,and many other things on tae's face....which made him look funny...

"Aahhh"tae groaned when his head started to hurt...kook immediately came to him and made him sit on the couch....while others just stared at this two ....they still don't understand how the hell they change their behavior towards each other so quickly....

Kook went to his room and took the herbal juice which his mom made for this three drunk people....he made tae drink it force fully

"Cupcake I said you not to drink ....but will you ever listen to me"kook said giving him painkillers...

After that tae went to kook's room and washed his face and did his morning routine and changed into kook's clothes...

They all had their breakfast and than played some games....in afternoon they all had their lunch together hearing and laughing Jin's dad jokes....taekook noticed how Jimin was being shy around yoongi and how yoongi was looking at him with a soft smile....

In evening they all thought to have a movie night...Kim couple also joined them....they put mattress on the floor where namjin and Ami hope sat inside same blanket.....

Jimin was about to sit next to tae but kook was quick to sit beside him covering them with a blanket....Jimin signed and shyly went to sit beside yoongi who wrapped a blanket around them ...(as it was cold)....the jeon and Kim couple were settled on couch....

(They were sitting like at the end Ami hope.....than namjin....than taekook and on the second end yoonmin)

First they all so a comedy movie which made all of them laugh while holding their stomach....than taekook selected a horror movie even after Jin and hope said they won't watch....they were forced by this two to sit and watch the whole movie .....

The half movie was over....kook knew that at any moment ghost will appear directly on the screen and taekook had watched this movie many times....kook looked at tae and waited for the scene to arrive and he lowly shouted in his ears ...

"Bhoo"but altae didn't even flinched ...he looked at kook and flicked his forehead...

"Idiot I had also watched this movie with you.....and I am not scaredy cat....so don't try this on me"tae said rolling his eyes ...

Tae than smirked and looked towards the namjin couple when he heard a low scream from Jin who was sitting on left....he nuggled kook with his elbow and motioned him something.....both smiled sheepishly before getting close to Jin....

As Jin was very scared he didn't noticed when tae sat near him ....when they thought the ghost will again appear on screen they both were ready and than both screamed together near Jin's ear...

"BHOOOO" By their scream others flinched too while Jin screamed loudly which made hope to scream too ....when Jin was done screaming his eyes landed on this two brats who were laughing clanching their stomach

"You brats"he said and took his pillow running behind this two who were running to save their life.....

both high fives when Jin sat on the couch tried from running behind this two for straight 10 minutes....

"What this two eat...that they are still so energetic"Jin said trying to control his breath.....

"Hyung it's normal for us"tae said giggling

"And you are not that energetic because you are getting old"kook said and a flying slipper came towards him with he dogged laughing at Jin's angry face....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was ....

Do vote..

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author