First night.

This is not connected to actors who played role.
They are just characters I don't want someone shitting in my comments saying "Porchay is underage" No baby he is not. He was 18 and here he is 19.

Actor Barcode who played the role in series was 17 and age of consent there is 16. So it don't make sense from anywhere so Read the story and enjoy.
Hatered won't be tolerated here.

_______

Porchay layed there half sleepily as he have been tired after the party at Main family house.
He was all drunk and wasted, Kim took him back to room.

Kim slowly laid him on bed and went down to remove his sneakers.
He unbottoned porchay tight shirt and helped him change into a night shirt which Porchay let him do without any Hesitation.

After, Putting Porchay to bed, Kim looked back to steal a glance of a guy who once loved him.
He couldn't help but wonder how can he fix it?
He walked closer to Porchay, He was looking so peaceful while sleeping.
'Just a little bit more, I will stay a little bit more' Kim whispered to himself and slowly sat beside Porchay.
His fingers slowly grazed the Other male's cheek.
'I am sorry Porchay! Forgive me. I love you so much.' He whispered again as if Porchay is hearing him.
He slowly leaned and placed his lips on the sleeping guy's forehead.
Kissing carefully as if He is made of glass that will break.

'Can't you ever say that while I am awake phi?' Kim froze there shook when he heard him.
"SHIT! IS HE AWAKE? SINCE WHEN? wait... did HE EVEN SLEPT?" Kim thought to himself.
'You wanna have world record of worse conversation skills?' Porchay asked again dragging him out of his thoughts.
"Oh sorry!" Kim apologized and before he knew he was already trying to run off.
Porchay held his hand stopping him.
"Let's have a conversation!" Porchay said as Kim shut his eyes tightly trying to not breath heavely.
That was effect Porchay had on him.
Kim nodded and sat his back still facing Porchay.
"Can't you say it again? While I am awake?" Porchay whispered.
"I am sorry p-"
"Not that phi!" Porchay whinned which caused Kim to realize what he just said.
Porchay stood up and walked to the side Kim was facing.
Porchay sat in his lap as Kim was frozed with him eyes fell wide open.
Porchay settled himself on his thighs.
"Say it again! That you love me!" Porchay was shut by Kim's lips pressing on his.
It didn't had any lust or agression.
It was just his lips pressed against Porchay.
Kim caressed his hair slowly and pulled away.
"I love you Porchay. Is it enough?" Kim whispered again, Some tears streamed down Porchay face as he sobbed slowly.
"I love you too na khab." He said and clung onto others neck.
Kim smiled and hugged him back still caressing his hair.
Porchay pulled away from hug again facing him.
"Can i kiss you again phi?" Porchay asked shyly and the answer he got was Kim lips harshly against his.
Kim sucked and bit on his lips while being careful to not get Extreme with boy.
Porchay pulled away and looked at Kim nervously.
Kim felt something poking his lower torso.
"Phi, I am hard!" Porchay said nervously and hid his face in Kim's neck.
"Please help me phi!" Porchay said in a muffled shy voice.

To be continued.....