Part 2! (Fluff)

Kim grabbed Two pairs of sweatshirts and pants.
As Porchay was already in shower after their "Dirty" time.

Kim entered the bathroom as well.
It was almost big as his room with a shower room more than big enough for two people.
Kim entered the bathroom and Porchay was already inside.
"Porchay, Do you need anything?" Kim asked, even tho he made sure everything is placed in shower, He asked to make Porchay aware of him entering the shower.
"No phi! Get inside!" Porchay replied.
Kim sighed and slid away the curtains which was to cover the glass wall of shower.
The glass was not clear due to the steam of hot shower.
He slid away the glass door and his eyes met the back of boy standing under shower.
The water dripped down to his neck and back and slid down to that beautiful curve of his lower back.

Kim's eyes followed every little detail of boys back side.
Until Porchay looked back.
"Uh huh?" Porchay whimpered not knowing what to say in a situation where He is fully naked infront of his boyfriend who is not clothed either and was checking him out.
Kim stepped inside as warm water hit his skin.
Kim closed his eyes and leaned against class wall as the warm water covered every past of shower.
Porchay stood infront of him softly rubbing his own body.
Kim stepped closer and placed his hand on Boy's waist.
Porchay didn't had time to respond as soon Kim pulled him into a Backhug.

Porchay relaxed and leaned more into his touch.
Kim placed a few butterfly kisses on his neck.
Porchay closed his eyes feeling every contact between them.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" Kim asked still into hug.
"No it doesn't hurt, don't worry." Porchay replied.

After a few minutes of silence Porchay spoke up.
"Umm... Phi?"
"yes Porchay?"
"What do you think of my...... Body? like-"
"Porchay!" Kim said softly and turned him around facing him.
"You're most Prettiest person I have even laid my eyes on! What made you think such things?" Kim said placing his hand on Boys cheek.
"Will you still be attracted to me after you see me many times?" Porchay frowned when he didn't got answer to his question.
Kim leaned closer and Placed a few kisses on his neck making the boy almost moan.
"As i said, You're most beautiful and Pure person My love. I will never get enough of you. Even after kissing every single inch of your beautiful body everyday, I will still crave more.
No matter how many times, I just crave you more and more!" Kim spoke softly in Porchay's ear and kissed his earlobe.
Kim looked into Porchay's eyes before leaning in and Kissing his forehead.
"Don't think of such things okay?" Porchay nodded with tears in his eyes.

"What happend? Is something bothering you?" Kim asked worryingly after seeing tears in Porchay's eyes.
"Nothing... Your actions are just..... comforting and overwhelming." Porchay's said as his tears werw hidden in water running upon them.

Kim smiled before pressing his lips against Porchay's.
He didn't moved his lips, He kept his lips on Porchay's.
Devouring the moment until he broke the kiss.
"We will be fine, Even if the world comes crashing down."

To be continued.....

(Hardcore smut in next part)