Part 4!

Porchay flinched at Gunshots, Trying to untangle the situation as Door burst open.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM WIK!" Someone yelled and another gunshot was heard.
____

Kinn: He surely will go to your college pretending to be you.

Kim: I am worried he is stupid enough for that.

Kinn: I have Guards all over the places he can possibly be at, We will get notified we just need to wait.

They were trying to find Kim's twin who eventually become a traitor and got with their enemies, Since now they have destoryed them Wik is no where to be found.

Big entered the room as Kinn's were wide open.

Kinn: What the fuck are you doing here? Didn't i told you to be outside Kim's apartment?

Big: But Young Master Kim told us to leave himself. (Big said and looked at Kim who realized the situation and Prayed best it is not what he is thinking.(

Kim: Get the Guards now! (Kim yelled and Grabbed his gun putting into his Jeans.)

_____

The door was locked Kim aimed directly on Door lock Breaking it in One go.

Door flew open revealing Something he didn't wanted to see.
His eyes landed on Wik with a Knife on Porchay's neck.
He didn't looked at Porchay knowing he will fall weak and not be able to protect Porchay.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM WIK!" Kim yelled before shooting him in his shoulder.

Porchay grabbed his own hair and crossed his legs before burying his face into his Knees and rocked back and fourth.

Kim grabbed Wik and throwed him on floor,
"I would shoot you right now, But I have to make you go through hell before sending you to one." Kim said Kicking him right into face.

Wik spitted blood and laughed Looking right into Kim's eyes.

"He is best toy, I have ever tasted. Especially when he was struggling against me and begging his Phi Kim to not hurt him." Kim's eyes turned Red in anger as He kept kicking him Anywhere Stomach, Chest even his Face.

"You're so lucky, Getting to fuck him every day, I tried so hard to get an erection because his body couldn't turn me on but his pleads surely did." Wik said as Kim grabbed the Vase and slammed on him.
Wik was covered in blood which Kim couldn't care less about.

"You will know what you dared to lay your hands on, Wik" Kim Whispered.

"Get him treated, I want him fuckin alive." Kim ordered to the group of bodyguards who were horrified too.

Kim got himself together and Looked at Porchay,
He was going though a meltdown.
Kim held his tears and Ran toward him Hugging him close as Porchay pushed him away.
Porchay flinched as if Kim will hit him for that.

Kim had a Flood of Emotions,
Guilt of leaving Porchay alone,
Regret of not being able to protect Porchay,
Anger that could burn the world right now,
and The love he had for Porchay cutting his heart in pieces.

He looked at Porchay,
He had bruises by slapping and Puching and as well as Teeth marks on his Cheeks.
"Porchay, It's me Your Kim" Kim whispered,
Not knowing what to tell Porchay.

Porchay covered his face and Shivered.
Kim's heart broke at the sight of Bed covered in Porchay's blood.
Porchay soon Passed out or Maybe fell asleep.
But he was calm with his eyes closed.
Kim removed his Jacket,
Covering Porchay and Picked him up.

He was alone in the Room with Porchay unconscious in his arms,
He walked out as Bodyguards looked at him with curious eyes.

"Eyes fuckin' down!" Kim yelled as They all looked down.

Soon Kinn arrived too running to them,
Kinn eyes widen at Porchay's condition.
He thought Porchay as a younger brother,
A rush of anger went through him, He had thousand questions but he didn't asked any because he knew Kim was struggling more than Him right now.

He Helped him get in the car, and they droce to Main Family mansion to Get Porchay treated,

In the drive Kinn pretended to not Notice Kim wiping his tears and Trying to stay strong.

Kim's hands were shaking while he caressed Porchay's hair.

"I am so Sorry angel,
I am so Sorry I couldn't protect you!"

To be coutinued.....

__________

Explaination: That all shit was done by Wik (Kim's twin).