Part 4 (18+) Aftercare

He placed the boy on clean sheets and grabbed the wipes.
He cleaned his own liquids off his baby softly.
He started from inner thighs He stopped hearing a muffled moan.

His eyes widen as he looked at Porchay's erection.
"I wanna ride you Phi!" Porchay said and pushed him on bed.
"But we just had-"
"Shhh! I wanna you inside me again." Porchay said making Kim chuckle in disbelief on his sudden boldness.

Porchay leaned upon his lips and sat upon his hips.
It was all biting and Sucking, Porchay's neck was looking much more bruised after Kim marked his neck Red again.

"I wanna try something." Porchay said nervously Hoping Kim won't say No because it will be hard to get over this sudden rejection.
"Ok?" Porchay Pointed at drawers.
Kim was a little shocked that Porchay placed something in his house and he didn't notice?
Kim eyes widen at two Red silk laces.
He smirked His baby is not that innocent.
"Hmmm... You want me to tie you with this?" Kim said to tease Porchay and his little evil plan was working.
Porchay nodded Kim Leaned back onto him, He grabed Porchay's hands and wrapped the arms around His waist.

"Tie these where?" Kim asked looking directly in Porchay's eyes.
Porchay didn't reply just pointed to his own wrists.
"And the second one?" Kim was actually curious because Porchay was aware Kim won't go too rough, And Kim was aware Porchay won't like anything that will cross the Border of Rough and become voilent.

Porchay pointed at his neck.

Kim again pressed his lips against boy and Brought up the Lace and tied it like a bow on Porchay's neck,
Porchay was too busy in keeping up with Kim's constant biting and sucking to notice it.

Kim tied it too losely just to hang on his neck, He will be lying if The Red lace on His baby's clear skin didn't aroused him to the point where he felt guilty for his thoughts.

Kim pulled porchay up in his lap without a warning and Kept with the kiss until he felt Porchay backing away a little.
He broke the kiss and breathed heavely with their foreheads touching.

Porchay raised himself a little as Kim's erection was rubbing against his entrance.
Porchay shivered while lowering himself as he was still so sensitive and Kim leaned back feeling the tightness and warmth and watching his Boyfriend shiver while trying to take him.

"Take your time Sweetcup!" Kim said breathly When Porchay was trying to Adjust to him, Kim grabbed the lace and Kissed the knuckles that were resting on his shoulders.
He grabbed his both hands easily with his one hand and brought them back and Tied them a little tightly to not make it open during their Love making.

"My Legs are too numb!" Porchay cried embarassingly.

_________

Drama Babyyy Drama

As you all know that I write Poetries as well I recently opened up an insta account for that username @ - Maybe_yoursomeone.
Please please make sure to follow.