First time (18+)

Kim bit his neck and got off his shirt giving him more space to bite and cover in marks of ownership.
He went down to his throat sucking and biting to his chest he stopped and looked at guy in his lap until something came in his mind, Porchay being drunk, But he didn't smelled like alcohol tho.
Porchay was biting his lip to hold back weird sounds he wanted to make.
"Porchay?" Kim touched his cheek which was an complete non- sexual act but more like an intimacy.
"Are you aware of what we are doing?" Kim asked Slowly caressing his cheek.
"Yes phi! We are......We a-" He stopped in words not being sure if they were about to have sex or not.
"Are you drunk Porchay?" Kim said as porchay let out a laugh.
"I was joking about being drunk phi. Hia will never let me get drunk till i turn 21 or more." Porchay said.
"Then do you know what we are doing?" Kim repeated.
Porchay in reply just leaned in and Smashed his lips on Kim's.
"Just fuck me phi. I am legal and I need you." He shyly said and bit his lower lip.
Kim turned and throwed him on mattress hovering him.
Kim slipped his hands on Porchay's stomach and went down palming his erection while his tongue was still in Porchay's mouth.
"Hnghh!" Porchay let a muffled moan.
Kim pulled away and start kissing on his chest leaving some marks.
Kim palmed him through pants again.
"Ahh!" Porchay moaned again and covered his mouth with his palm.
He felt Kim's hands on his lower shorts.
"Can i take it off you Porchay?" Kim asked making sure.
"Yes phi!" Porchay said and in a go he was just left in his boxers.
He unbottoned Kim's shirt which he was helping him undoing and throwed it somewhere.
His and Kim's deep breaths were echoing in room.
"I will go get some lube from my room!" Kim said.
"I have some in my room. I was curious so....." Porchay said and pointed to a drawer. Kim took out the bottle of lube.
"I will still need to go and get condoms." Kim said knowing Porchay will be disappointed.
"Don't phi. I wanna feel you inside me." Porchay said in a lower voice hoping he would disappear.
Kim smirked and Pulled him onto him and pulled down his boxers.
Porchay was not confident about his body considering it's his first time He hugged kim and hid his face in his neck not wanting to see his face.
"I need you to prep with my fingers. Will that be okay Porchay?" Kim asked not forcing him to look at him and giving him time to get confident in this situation.
"Touch me however you want phi Kim." Porchay said in his neck still refusing to move his head and Face Kim.

Kim placed his finger on Boy's fragile rim and massaged around making sure he know what's gonna happen.
He slowly pressed the finger inside.
"Ahh phi. It feels a little bit unusual." Porchay said.
"It will be fine, Just give it some time baby." Kim said comforting him as Porchay nodded in his neck.
He buried his face even more deeper when Kim started moving his finger.

To be continued.....