Part 6.

Porchay stared blankly at the clock, Their were no Mirrors in room but He can sense how terrible he looked.

'I won't dare hurting you, Even if I am not in my right minds or I am drugged!"  That's what Kim told him.

Porsche walked into room,
His heart broke seeing Porchay in such state,
Sitting lifeless on bed, with bruises all over him.
His eyes shifted to Porsche and Gaze softened.

Porsche walked toward bed, not knowing what to say
until Porchay broke in sobs,
Porsche hugged him letting him cry,
It was just silent sobs that soon died and Porchay pulled away from his hug.

"There is something you need to know." Porsche said as Porchay looked at him with confused eyes.

"It was Kim's twin Wik!"

____________

Kim somehow collected himself and walked inside the room,
His eyes met Porchay's blank eyes.

He walked near the bed and sat by his knees,
His hand grabbed Porchay's hand that was resting lifelessly on bed,
He brought it near to his lips and kissed it.

Tears streamed down Porchay's face.

"You must hate me right now!" Words left his mouth cutting Kim's heart in thousand pieces.

"I-I would never!" Kim struggled to speak.

"I am now Impure and ugly!" Porchay said.

"No you're not, Porchay. Nothing about you have changed, You are still my Angel-" Kim's words were broke off with Porchay's cries.

He got up Hugging Porchay and Porchay cried into his chest, Tears were streaming down Kim's cheeks too which he quickly wiped, He can't fall weak, If he do fall weak.

Who will hold Porchay?

"I am so Sorry baby!" Kim whispered to the guy who was shaking into his arms.

"I was with our child!" Porchay yelled and started hitting Kim with his weak fists,
Kim held his arms and tried calming him down so he don't hurt himself,
Porchay Calmed down a little and Kept crying in Kim's arms.

Kim soon felt his cries going silent as he looked at Porchay, sleeping.
He finally let his tears out,
"I am so sorry Angel! I am so sorry!"

_____________

Porchay was discharged, as he asked to leave with Kim instead of Porsche.
Porsche understood, at what mental condition he might be in right now.

He was now living with Kim,
Kim made soup and took it inside the bedroom,
The lights were off and Porchay was laying down with his back facing him.

"Porchay?" Kim asked placing the warm bowl on table.

Kim laid beside him, and caressed his hair.
Porchay was wide awake.

"Please, Eat a little!" Kim softly Begged Porchay.
"I am not hungry!" Porchay replied and pulled the duvet ovet this face.

"Please Porchay! Just a little!" Kim begged and got no response.

"Porchay? Please Angel, You need to eat!" Kim said again, and Pulled duvet a little to expose Porchay's tear stained face which broke his heart.

"It hurts so bad!" Porchay let out a cry as Kim pulled him up into his arms.

He let Porchay cry into his arms, It didn't lasted longer as Porchay wiped his tears and Looked at Kim.

"I don't deserve you Phi!" Porchay said Cupping his face with his hands.

"Porchay I am the one who don't deserve you! Don't say things like that!" Kim said as Tears were threatening to fall down.

After that day, Both of them were overwhelmed with pain,
And if there was someone who was breaking down more than Porchay,
It was Kim!
For not being able to Protect Porchay,
Neither he was able to protect Porchay before, neither he is now.

Porchay was the person he would do anything for,
but he wasn't able to the only person he considered himself responsible for.

Porchay looked at him and wiped Kim's tears,
Kim got out of thoughts and stared into his eyes,
"Phi! Don't cry!" Porchay said in a broken voice.

Kim wiped his tears and Grabbed the bowl of soup,
He blowed on it and brought it closer to Porchay's lips.
He repeated it until Bowl was empty while Porchay whinned to not eat anymore.

"I will go take a shower, then i will wake you up again! Ok?" Kim said while picking up the Empty bowl.
Porchay nodded, Kim smiled and kissed his forehead softly before walking outside.

In a few minutes he walked inside the bathroom,
He stripped himself naked, and turned on the shower,
He relaxed when warm water hit his tensed muscles.
He flipped his wet hair back which came into his face due to force of water.

He heard the bathroom door opening, It must be Porchay, He wiped the glass door with his hand to see clearly,
Porchay stripped himself before sliding the door.

Kim was shocked not knowing what to say or do,
Until Porchay leaned closer to him and kissed his neck,
"Make me forget everything Kimhan!"

To be coutinued.......

___________

Your author and her Mood swings...