Part 3 (18+)

Kim slowly moved his fingers trying his best to not hurt the boy.
"I think it's enough!" Porchay breathed out.
Kim removed his fingers and waited for Porchay to look at him atleast.
He placed his hand on Porchay's waist and gave a little kiss on his head.
"You okay baby?"
"I am just a little shy...." Porchay said and finally decided to move back as he has hid his face in Kim's neck.
He leaned back, His eyes were attached to god knows where which refused to look up.
Kim slowly leaned and took his lips into a kiss again.

"Phi?"
"Hm?"
"You're hard?" Porchay asked as he felt something underneath him.
"Shit! Sorry!" Kim apologized and proceed to Move Porchay.
"Don't apologize, It's how it's supposed to be right?" Porchay said and unbuckled Kim's leather jeans, Kim was shocked at this, Is this the same boy who was refusing to look at him a while ago?
He helped him do it and flipped them.
Porchay was laying underneath him,
He placed his hands on Porchay's legs motioning to spread them.
Porchay closed his eyes out of shame and spread his legs apart in one go exposing himself to Kim.

He felt Kim leathering himself with lube and placing himself on Boy's enterance.
He rubbed it around and leaned to kiss his lips.
He slowly pushed the tip inside making porchay whin by the strange pain.
Porchay's eyes were shot open as he were more stretched than he thought he could be.
"Hmghhh!" He let a muffled scream and closed his eyes trying to endear the pain.
Kim leaned in kissing his fordhead, Porchay opened his eyes looking into Kim's eyes which showed Worry and care.
"Are you okay baby?" Kim asked not realizing the choice of his words making the guy blush.
"Yes I am okay na phi. It just feels a little weird and hurts too." Porchay told him truth shyly.
"Should i stop?" Kim asked slowly brushing his thumb against the boy's cheekbone.
"I know it's supposed to hurt at first time and..... It will feel good after."  Porchay said looking away.
"Look here!" Kim said causing Porchay to look back at him.
"I don't wanna hurt you in anyway, Porchay!" Kim said with pain reflecting through their eyes.
Porchay's gaze softened as he leaned and placed a comforting kiss on his lips which said all the words he didn't.

"You're not hurting me in anyway Phi." Porchay whispered almost losing himself in Kim's wet eyes.
"Will you give me another chance?" Kim asked as a hope raised in his chest.
Porchay smiled and nodded.
Kim finally burst out in tears.
Kim leaned in on Porchay's neck and continued sobbing and shivering.
Porchay's eyes were shot open, He froze he was expecting everything but not Kimhant theerakanyapal crying?

Porchay ran his fingers through Kim's hair ignoring the wet feeling of tears on his skin.
"It's okay, I am here phi!" Porchay said hoping it would calm Kim a bit down.
Meanwhile, Kim himself was shocked that He could be this much miserable infront of someone? This much fragile to break down like this? This much scared to hurt someone? He didn't even cared about himself that much.

Kim finally calmed down a little and Looked into Porchay's eyes.
Porchay raised his hand and gently wiped away His tears.
Kim grabbed his hand that was resting on his cheek and kissed in every way he can.
Leaving the hand He leaned down pressing a kiss to his forehead, then both of his cheeks and then his taking his lips into a kiss with moving his hips as slowly as he can.
After a few thrusts Porchay moaned in his mouth.
Kim thrusted in the same pace to the same point but still not entering fully knowing Porchay is taking best he can.
Thrusts were calm, slow yet sensual and rough.
Porchay was a moaning mess till then.
"It feels really good phi!" Porchay said not realizing his words at all.
"Feels good what?" Kim asked making Porchay slap his hands on his mouth realizing the words he was mumbling.

"Say it Porchay!" Kim said as he entered a little bit deep making Porchay shiver and scream.
"It feels good... You inside of me." Porchay shyly said.
Kim entered a little bit more deeper until Porchay hiccuped.
"Phi! It hurts! Not too deep!" Porchay said causing Kim to pull out quickly just leaving the tip inside.
"Are you Okay Porchay?" Kim asked being worried and scared.
"Yes phi! Just not too deep for now!" Porchay said not knowing how else to explain what he wanted.
Kim nodded and Thrusted again to the same point making Porchay a moaning and screaming mess again until Porchay finally released.
Kim pulled out as Porchay was trying to catch his breath.
Kim leaned in and kissed his forehead porchay smiled tiringly before drifting off to sleep.

To be continued.....