Part 1 (Tw!)

Trigger warning
Extreme rough sexual activities!
Not clear consent!
Consentual Non- Consent.
Beware of what you are reading!

_________

"Porchay!! Your dare is to Kiss Macau!" The blonde haired guy said and others cheered.
Porchay looked around awkwardly.

"Oh C'mon Porchay just a kiss on cheek" Their friend said as Macau looked at Porchay's uncomfortable face not knowing what to do.

Porchay leaned closer until they all heard Someone Calling Porchay.

Other P.O.V

Kim walked into Minor family house, Knowing well Porchay is there on a Night stay with Macau and his friends.

He walked into the Lawn and The sight make his Eyes darken like he craved bloodshed.

Porchay almost Kissing Macau.
These Annoying Masaccarable Teenagers!

"Porchay!" Kim called out Not sounding agressive.
Porchay was pretty shocked as he looked at Kim.
Kim passed a small smile Porchay knew It wasn't going well.

"P'Kim?" Porchay said as Kim walked closer, He pretended to not notice The girl checking Kim out.

"Porchay khab! (Sir) I think you should go with me" Kim said softly Shocking every single person present.
Kimhan?? Talking like that to someone?

Porchay nodded and stood up walking toward him, Kim came in front and Grabbed his wrist.
Kim walked Pretty fast Dragging Porchay along by his wrist and Porchay struggling to keep up with his pace.

They stopped infront of Kim's Car, Kim opened the door and Motioned Porchay to get inside.
Porchay froze and Looked at Kim's face.

"Don't make me do fuckin things, One of us will regret, And Get inside!" Kim whisper yelled which was worse than screaming.
Porchay nodded and Got inside.
Is it the Kim he know?
It can't be his Kimhan?
He have never seen Man this thirsty of voilence ever.

Kim also got inside and started driving like His life depended on speeding.
Porchay looked at Kimhan trying to get his Emotion.
Kim knew Porchay doesn't like when he speed But he increased it even more.
He slammed his hand hard on Honk, Causing Porchay to flinch.
Porchay wanted to Say something and Explain himself.
But no words came out.

They were about to reach Kimhan's apartment when Porchay dared to Touch Kimhan's hand on handle slowly
Which older male didn't seemed to give any reaction toward.
Kimhan has never been this Cold.toward Porchay.

Kimhan got out of car and Opened the door.
Porchay tried to get out when his wrist was grabbed by Kimhan again from the same spot which was already hurting.
Kim walked inside as Porchay was trying to walk as fast as him.

In no time, Door the closed shut.
Kim sighed and Looked at Porchay with Dark eyes.
Porchay looked down with almost Teary eyes.
"In the bedroom and Strip!" He commanded in which reponse Porchay looking at his Face with a expression he can't read.
"Don't. Make. Me. Repeat. Myself." Kim said these words with a Gap making them clear as Porchay nodded as Kim loosened his tie and start folding his cuffs and Got inside Bedroom.
A few tears escaped his eyes while he Told himself that Kim won't hurt him.
But he just felt Unsafe and scared.

He won't hurt me!
He won't hurt me!
Porchay told him and removed his clothing.
He sat on the corner of bed waiting for Kimhan.
Kim walked inside With Handcuffs and a Vibrating dildo.
Porchay looked at his face finding something that He can assure himself with.
Porchay told himself to not make the Man angry and just go with flow.

"Lay down!" Kim said, Porchay's vocal cords didn't seemed to agree on talking as he Laid down.

Porchay didn't dared to look at him as Kim cuffed his both hands on both sides on bed.

"Spread your legs!" Kim said as He grabbed the bottle of lube.

Porchay didn't heard it as he was getting numb to everything.

"Spread your legs Porchay kittiswad!" Kim said grabbing his Knees a little harshly.
Porchay did it afraid of what will happen if he don't.

He watched kim Pour lube on the dildo.
He closed his waiting for it and soon felt the thick Metal on his Unprepared hole.
He clenched his eyes tightly and bit his lower lip to cope with sudden pain.
Soon enough Cold metal was fully inserted inside of him as He panted heavily in pain as tears came down his face.

"I am getting in shower And don't evem try to take it out, Or I am sure you won't like the consequences!" Kim said calmly and turned the setting on High.

He saw Porchay tugging on cuffs and struggling to speak.
But his Jealousy made him ignore all his Emotions.
After all he was Kimhan theerakanyapal.
Boss of his emotions.

To be coutinued.....

_______

So here we are!