Part 2 (Tw!)

Tw!
Non consentual!
Rape!
abuse!
Voilence!
Beware of what you are reading.

_______

Kim walked out of shower,
Watching Porchay shaking from his dry orgasm on his Bed.
Cuffed up.
"P-Phi! It's h- hurting!" Porchay sobbed Kim throwed the towel away.

Bedsheet was soaked in Porchay's liquids which Kim didn't cared about. (Man just took a shower!)
He walked infront of Porchay as Porchay sighed in Mental relief that It have ended.
Kim Slowed the pace and turned it off.
Porchay sighed and Leaned back.

Kim's eyes were at how Beautifully Porchay's hole was swallowing the Dildo.
He grabbed the Lube,
Squirted out some amount on his Fingers.
He sat infront of the trembling guy, struggling to breath.
His hands reached down his hole in which the vibrating dildo was buried.
He slowly pulled it out as Porchay trembled and start relaxing.
Kim smirked and Pushed it inside causing Porchay to shudder and let out a Painful scream.
Pochay tugged on Handcuffs harder and kicked his legs which were soon held down by Kimhan.

"You're hurting me!!" Porchay managed to whisper in a steady voice as Vegas repeated the same step,
It hit Porchay's prostate which made it more uncomfortable and Painful.
Because Porchay wasn't prepared neither Mentally nor physically.

He have orgasmed so many times and he is sensitive on the verge of Pain now.
Kimhan kept up the pace of Shoving the Dildo in and out of Porchay's tight hole.
Porchay kept sobbing.
He was trying to tell himself that He is safe but his body just couldn't take it.
Soon after Porchay dry orgasmed.
He breathed heavely as Kimhan removed the Dildo which was not less painful.

Kimhan gazed at his Red, puffy and swollen hole which was clenching on bare air.
Kimhan Parted his legs and Looked into Porchay's eyes who was looking at Kim with Confused teary eyes.
He leaned down and Porchay Shivered feeling his warm tongue on the sensitive hole.
It stinged so bad.
Kim kept licking at his hole and Finally shoved his long Mascular tongue inside.
Porchay held himself to not kick Kimhan who was between his legs holding his thighs apart, Shoving his tongue into Porchay's inside.
Porchay told himself that it will be over soon.

Kim thrusted his tongue in and out harshly and Looked up at Porchay, Who was biting his lips to keep his voice shut.
Which caused Kimhan to thrust his tongue more inside as Porchay clenched on him.
Kimhan Smirked against his skin and Stood up.

"P-Phi?" Porchay struggled to speak as he was recovering from so many things at once.
Porchay's eyes widen as Kim removed his jeans.
Kimhan leaned in and Kissed Porchay to which Porchay didn't responded in shock.
Kimhan gripped his Jaw harshly forcing him to kiss back as Porchay turned his face away.
"I-I don't w-want this-" Porchay was cut off as Kimhan slapped him across his face.
Porchay could feel himself losing his breath, Tears streamed down his face and His heart shattered in his ribs.
He looked at Kimhan in disbelief.

Kimhan grabbed a fistfull of his hair as Porchay was still in shock trying to make himself believe It wasn't real, He is going crazy His Kim would never.
"Just take it like a fuckin Slut you are! Don't make me hurt you! Or maybe you can just imagine It's Macau that's fucking you." Kimhan Whispered into Porchay face.
Porchay was sobbing so vigroursouly at this point,
It was hard for him to breath and Differentiating into what's into his mind and what's real.

He felt someone Thick and dry on his rear end, It was so big, He thought it will tear him apart.
Kimhan pushed himself into his hole, He hissed at sudden warmth sucking his distrubance out of him.
"I- It's Hurting!" Porchay yelled as Kimhan grabbed his Jaw and Buried himself inside of Porchay.
He saw Porchay's eyes Widen as His cock Went into his insides.
Kimhan kept thrusting into him as Bed creaked with how forceful his thrusts were.
"Loosen up!" Kimhan said Taking up the pace Ignoring the guy running out of breath under him.

Porchay's eyes were almost closed as Kimhan Grabbed his one leg Pushing it over his shoulder,
This postions made kim go even deeper as Pain doubled causing Porchay to let out a light scream all with his remaining might.
Neither his Brain was working, nor limbs and Oh boy His heart!

Kim uncuffed his hands as They lifelessly fell on bed,
Porchay looked at Kimhan with Emotionless eyes.
Porchay had some Blood on the corner of his lip, Which No one was sure if that's from slap or Kim biting.
His cheek had clear marks of fingers.
Kimhan turned him around Making his back Facing him.
Kimhan again plunged himself in, This time Pain was on another level, Crossing the level of Unbearable.

Porchay remembered their Safety signals.
"Tapping twice on his hand!" Porchay brain could all work was that.
Kimhan's hand was right beside his head as Porchay was on verge of passing out.

He weakly Tapped his hand twice.
Kimhan Didn't noticed, Porchay wasn't aware if anything inside him wasn't broken yet that Broke when Kimhan didn't noticed.
Porchay took a long shaky breath.

"RED!"

____________

I warned you all already.
Don't come at me now!

To be coutinued....