30- You owe me a new couch

Thea's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open. I was still wrapped snugly in Aaron's arms. I gave up trying to just lay next to him because after I 'committed' to being his girlfriend last night, he wouldn't let me go.

After giving him some pain medicine, he was able to relax and fell asleep rather quickly.

He moved a little so I backed away. I was still afraid I was going to hurt him.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"I thought I bumped one of your cuts or bruises. Are you okay? Would you like some pain medicine, I can get you some?"

"Yes. Thank you and then get back here."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss. "I'll be right back."

I went to wrap the sheet around my body but he grabbed it and pulled it away from me. "Damnit Aaron… I'm cold."

"Then get back here fast."

"You're going to regret that when you're feeling better."

He winked and uncovered. "I'm feeling much better, Beautiful."

I bit my lip and shook my head. "I'm glad to see he's not broken… but you're still sore and need to heal fast."

I went over and grabbed some pain meds, a glass of water and went into the freezer to get some ice packs out. When I got back to Aaron he was sitting up, visibly in pain.

"Aaron, I could have helped you."

After he took his meds, I helped sit him back so he was leaning up against the back of the couch.

He smiled as he placed one of the ice packs on his side. "Come here."

I kissed his shoulder before snuggling into his side and placed the smaller ice pack on his eye.

"I need clothes."

"Or you can stay naked."

"As tempting as that sounds… I have a feeling Si or someone else will show up any minute."

"They don't know where we are yet, so right now… you stay naked my love."

Aaron looked down at me as I held the ice on his eye.

"What?"

He paused for a moment, "I didn't think I'd ever see you again… I thought I was going to die before you knew how I really felt about you."

I gave him a sad smile, "I know, because I thought the same thing."

He leaned down, kissing my lips. I wrapped my free arm around his neck, "Fuck I love you so much." Aaron moaned as he guided me onto his lap.

"Babe, I don't want to hurt you."

"Thea the only thing that hurts right now is him."

I gave him a wicked smile, "I think I can help you out with that."

I started backing up, and grabbed a hold of his long, hard shaft. Leaning down I licked the tip, tasting his wet tip before putting him all the way in. He let out a deep throaty breath as he hit the back of my throat.

"Thea!"

I stopped for a moment and looked up at him. "Am I hurting you?"

"Fuck no. Baby that feels…" I smiled before continuing, "ohhh my God, really really good."

"Then just relax and let me do this for you."

I started working my mouth back and forth faster while pumping my hand as I moved, letting my teeth lightly graze the tip, making Aaron curse out in pleasure. Aaron's hand found the top of my head, lightly grabbing a fist full of my hair, he worked his hips until his release.