35- Wedding planning

Thea's P.O.V.

"I love that one." Sofia cried as I tried on the dress that I picked out.

I didn't want anything like the traditional wedding gown. Simple but beautiful.

"You don't think it shows off too much boob?" I asked, adjusting that area a bit.

"As much as it pains me to say this… Dad will love it."

I started laughing as I turned back to the mirror.

"I hope so."

"You know, you could wear leggings and a sweatshirt and Dad wouldn't care."

"Maybe I should do that." I teased.

"Nooo! You most certainly will not because I will care." She said, making us both laugh.

"Sofia."

She turned towards me with a smile, "Yeah?"

"Will you be my matron of honor?"

She brought her hand up to her heart and got more tears in her eyes. "I would love to." She came over and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so happy my Dad found you."

I thought hard about my decision. Maggie has been one of my better friends since Kevin and Justin left but she's been distant lately and it didn't feel right asking her to stand by my side. Sofia, despite me only being a few years older than her, has welcomed me into the family with open arms. I didn't think anyone else would be better fit standing up there with us.

After I got dressed and brought my dress up on the counter, we picked out a matron of honor dress for Sofia, a ring bearer outfit for Noah and a matching tie for Silas.

After we had lunch together, we headed back to Aaron's… I mean 'our' home. That was still weird to think about.

We sent Nico to pick up the flowers I had pre-ordered since Aaron didn't want us out more than we needed to be today.

We walked in with our bags, noticing Nico was back already.

"Did you girls have fun?"

"We did." I said, kissing Aaron.

"Can I see your dress?" Aaron asked.

I gasped when he touched it and I smacked his hand away. "No! What are you, crazy? It's going to be a surprise… but you can see Sofia's."

He gave me a puzzled look. "Sofia's?"

She grabbed my dress, "Matron of honor duty's. I'll keep this in our room so Dad can't peek."

He smiled.

"I hope you don't mind that I asked her? She's just been so great to me and helped us get all ready for our day tomorrow."

"Of course I don't mind. That makes me extremely happy, actually." He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss, moaning as he pulled me in, closer.

Sofia was coming back downstairs after hiding my dress in her room. "Okay love birds, let's go look at everything."

Aaron held my hand as we walked over next to everyone. Sofia took her dress out and hung it up for everyone to see.

"That's beautiful, Sweetheart."

"This is what I picked out for you Noah." It was a white long sleeve shirt with gray pants with yellow suspenders and a yellow bowtie."

"And for Silas…" I handed him his yellow neck tie with a smile.

"What in fresh hell is this?" He asked, holding it up in the air as he looked at it.

"Your tie for tomorrow."