36- Until death do us part

Thea's P.O.V.

Wedding day•

The girls were helping me get ready. Sofia was putting the final touches on my makeup and Annie was curling my hair.

In a few more hours I was going to be Mrs. Aaron Hale and I couldn't be more excited about it.

There was a knock on the door. "Thea it's me."

"One second Beck." Sofia yelled as she zipped the back of my dress.

"Ready?"

I smiled and nodded. The girls headed downstairs while Beck, Zac and Nico walked in.

"Wow!" Beck said as he admired my dress. He shook his head and closed his eyes, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stare... You look absolutely beautiful though."

The other two smiled, nodding in agreement.

"Thank you."

"Here."

Most of my stuff was still in my apartment but I had Beck go there this morning and grab the picture I had of my parents and sister so I had them there with me today.

"Thank you for doing this for me."

"It was no problem. You ready? Aaron called six times since I left to make sure everything was okay over here."

I started laughing. "I'm ready but... can I have just two minutes by myself before we go, please."

They nodded, picked up my overnight bag and left the room. I let out a breath before looking down at the picture of my family. "Hi. Today's the big day." I paused for a moment. "I think you guys would have liked him. I know I sure do." I paused again.

I tried looking up at the stars last night so I could talk with them before I went to bed but it was cloudy and this just wasn't the same. "Please help watch over him for me and keep him safe."

I wiped the tear carefully away and headed out.

Pulling up to the cabin, I smiled to see it beautifully decorated. Sofia had the idea of getting married at their family cabin and had no problem with it. It was beautiful and a place we went after we confessed our love for one another.

"Everyone is in their place. You ready, Thea?"

I gave Sofia a smile before nodding.

Justin helped me out of the car and we all went inside and lined up. Annie and Amy were about to go out back with the others when I stopped them and handed them the picture. "Can you guys put this out there somewhere close, please."

"Of course."

A few minutes later, the music started playing and the back door of the cabin opened and Sofia motioned for Noah to start down the aisle.

I couldn't see Aaron from where I was standing and I was getting anxious. Sofia was next, she walked out and the doors and they closed again. Both Kevin and Justin guided me up to the door I'd be walking out next.

"You look stunning." Kevin leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Kev."

"You do. I'm very happy for you T. We both are." Justin leaned down and kissed my cheek too.

"I'm so glad you guys are here with me today."

"We'll always be here for you. You ready?" They both asked.

"Yes."

The doors opened and that's when I saw him.

Aaron was standing at the altar in his white tux with the biggest smile on his face as soon as the doors opened. Silas was standing behind him smiling too, patting Aaron's shoulder, whispering something.