𝐂𝐡. 𝟐

✰𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 2𝘯𝘥 . 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘜𝘵𝘢𝘩|

Kentrell looked out the window while it was snowing outside in his home in Utah. him and Ariana lived in Arizona for the time being. 

Grabbing a piece of paper and pen. he began to write lyrics for a song. directed to Ariana for all the pain he caused. 

got a slow leak in my heart. 

 got a slow leak in my mind.

 if you help me out

And you take me high

 I'll never come back down. 

looking like who let me leave. 

yall suppose to be my dawgs.

I got bitches willing fa ta make they pussy pop. 

If you come back on dump I'll make it stop. 

The public and all his family saw him as dead soul. which he was but they meant literally. which wasn't true. 

He began to think on how he was going to get back at Jayda and fredo for attempting to ruin his whole life. 

''If I pop up on Ari ass what's gone happen'' Kentrell said now with his phone open. watching the sex tape that created Kamari. 

'If I want ha back what's the problem and who gone stop me?' Kentrell thought watching Ariana throw it back.

He didn't have any sexual contact with any females. only wanting her and her only to be his personal slut.

Every time he went out In public he covered himself with a ski mask and sun glasses. even getting better at changing his voice. 

Instead of 'aye I need sum help over hea. thanks ma'. he said 'Ma'am. could you help me''. He's been working on it for a minute now.

It was a sense of peace. dying down from all the social media and real life fans. being chased down and stalked daily. 

He only wanted Ariana, it was a attracting look in her eyes that made Kentrell go crazy for her. He loved her. 

She didn't see, only because he didn't know how to express it. but he perfectly expressed his anger towards her. 

''I want ha back so bad''

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?