𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟓

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

|𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 25𝘵𝘩. 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Kentrell refused to let her leave the house. he was so manipulative. he made her feel terrible about ever thinking of leaving. 

She didn't know how she got into his trap again. but whatever he did It full on worked. and she was right by his side. being his ari.

He bought her some more flowers and a new chain. it had her nickname In carved. and the chain was always glistening. 

 Sadly, her feelings for Kentrell wasn't the same anymore. she looked at Kentrell like a good friend. 

She wouldn't cuddle with him. kiss him nor would she be around him. always going somewhere else and keeping a distance. 

Who could blame her for feeling like that. when Kentrell has done nothing but break her heart and miss treat her. 

''Man what the fuck is yo problem. i swea you so fuckin ungrateful'' he yelled at her while he sat on his couch smoking. 

''Are you really dumb. so I'm tired of fighting with you. why keep me around you just to treat me badly. your crazy''. 

''I'm tryna make shit work. yo ass keep pushing me away. bitch you know why I'm crazy'' Kentrell said standing up and walking away. 

Ariana shook her head before Kentrell came back into the room. she didn't like how he would call her out her name daily. 

She looked up seeing a black box in his hands. she looked away knowing what it was. why was he about to propose?.

Kentrell held white petals in his hand. smiling as he came towards her. he got on one knee. The way their vibe just changed was unbelievable

''Can we try dis again? I really want you ta be my wife I can't get enough'' Kentrell said still on his knees looking up at her. 

She smacked Kentrell's hand away. he stood up grabbing her. Kentrell never seen himself wrong in his eyes. so her doing this was confusing. 

''Dis the shit I'm talking about. ma just chill'' Kentrell said lowly from behind her. she let droplets fall out her eyes hugging him. 

He had completely broken her down. she didn't care anymore. it didn't matter how Kentrell treated her she couldn't escape. 

 Might as well get use to him. Ariana just wasn't ready to marry him again, and if she was to it'd be private. just them too.

''Kentrell I need to find someone better to love me. this isn't cool. the toxicness how about we take a well needed break''. 

''I'm sick of yo dumb ass'' Kentrell said grabbing her hair. and dragged her to his basement. she started to scream and hold on to the walls. 

He still didn't stop. once they made it to the door. he kicked her down the stairs causing her to roll. and land on her face. 

Ariana looked to her left and seen Fredo's rotten body. it had maggots and flies eating away at it. and was playing a part of the horrible smell. 

She gagged and started crying. she genuinely knew she would end up like that for standing up to Kentrell's behavior. 

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?