𝐂𝐡. 𝟒

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✰𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 4𝘵𝘩 . 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘜𝘵𝘢𝘩|

''Yeah dis Fredrick Thomas, ima need a million dollars out of my account'' Kentrell told the lady at his local bank. so far he stole money.

It was only a small amount of damage he planned on doing. and Kentrell wasn't going to stop until he reached his goal. 

And now to complete this rampage he needed Ariana's help. so he was on a private jet on his way to her location. 

Once Kentrell arrived to his vacation house in Miami. he unpacked all his clothes getting settled in the house. 

He finally sat down on the front porch steps as the sun went down and the moon replaced it. creating a dark sky. 

''You that nigga top. you that nigga'' Kentrell told himself to boast his confidence up a little bit. since he was feeling down. 

Without his Ariana on his side, he wanted to see his young son and daughter. knowing how it felt to not have a father. 

Kentrell opened his phone and clicked on 'ben💚' contact. looking around as his Iphone rang over and over. 

''Man hello?.'' Ben said annoyed of Kentrell calling his phone for the past hour. maybe it was his fault for not answering. 

''I seen Ariana was at sum typa club. some hoes jumped her and shit, but hey could you bring her and the kids here?''. 

''Nigga I'm not going ta jail again cuz of yo ass!'' He yelped causing Kentrell to chuckle and  think of another legal idea. 

''It ain't kidnap. just tell her come dis way. I wanna see her, I bet she gone come'' Kentrell said and ben agreed hanging up,

Kentrell sparked him a blunt and began to smoke. so he could relax once his obsession came near him again. 

He was infatuated with her and needed weed to calm himself. so he wouldn't go crazy because of her. 

Ben's lambo pulled up and kentrell stood up dusting off his pants. The doors opened and out walked Ariana. 

She looked so sexy and pretty to him. the way he curly hair bounced off her back. and her body being thick in the best places. 

Kamari had on a dress as well with her doll inside her hand. While Kai was sleep with his pacifier in his mouth. 

His family came together so well. he nearly cried. Kamari stayed behind her mom not knowing who Kentrell was. 

''Kentrell what the fuck. h-how are you alive?''

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?