𝐂𝐡. 𝟗

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 12𝘵𝘩. 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Ariana was face first on the floor while. Jayda was tied to a chair, and she began to smell something rotting as she awakened.

Standing up her legs shook as she tried to make it to the door. her hand reached the door knob before kentrell was behind her. 

''Bitch you hate me? hoe remember dat!'' Kentrell whispered in her ear. he then gripped her arm walking her over to a dead fredo. 

''You see this fuck nigga huh. bitch ion care what you are to me. hoe cross dat line and it's yo ass''. Ariana now feared him.

She saw the devil in his eyes. she heard Kai crying and then Kentrell let her go so she could attend to their son. 

Being able to get away in time before Kentrell directed his wrath towards her. she felt grateful and rushed to Kai. 

Ariana heard Kentrell screaming and the sounds of a female crying. it was getting so intense she started to feel bad for Jayda. 

A couple more minutes went by and Jayda was let out the basement with Kentrell behind her. he pushed her to the floor. 

''Get this bitch cleaned up ima be back'' Ariana stood there looking at Jayda's badly beaten face. she titled her head. 

She sat a sleeping Kai down in his swinger before helping Jayda from off the floor. they walked up stairs. into the bathroom. 

Ariana passed Jayda her suitcase and some fresh towels before shutting the door. she then walked into the guess room. adding sheets to the bed. 

No, not all did she want to do it. but it was Kentrell's orders and she knew he wasn't in the very best mood in that moment. 

The list was completed. for Ariana it was only 2 people involved. however not for him. people in the underground world have connections. 

TBG aka Top Boy Gorilla. they moved into Miami. to sum it up that's why Kentrell picked this spot. everyone was there. 

Ariana walked into the guess room and Jayda was fast asleep or so she thought. heading back down stairs she went on her phone. 

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?