𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟕

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘺 3𝘳𝘥. 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

This time around Ariana was going to trick him. maybe if she acted as if she loved him, Kentrell would let her out.

Kentrell came down into the basement with the girls bodies in his hands. Ariana looked at him in horror. he killed more people.

''Ion know why the fuck you looking like dat. I did dis fa you?'' Kentrell said smiling at her and giving her a tight hug. 

''Kentrell I'm ready to love on you now'' Ariana said expressing a fake smile. in truth she could go without his love. it wasn't sincere.

''You gone act right after I let you out'' He said looking at her. Ariana had lost a lot of weight and was slightly skinnier. 

Kentrell picked her up bridal style. she had this nauseous hungry feeling in her stomach. he dropped her off at the bathroom.

Turning on the bathtub water. Kentrell grabbed a wash cloth. adding some soap on it and washing her body.

Ariana stepped out the tub. as Kentrell rapped her into a towel. she took over from there walking inside her room and putting on clothes.

Kai started to cry and Ariana called out for Kentrell so Kai could get his bottle. Once he was in the room she snatched the bottle. 

''Bring me my daughter.'' Ariana told Kentrell feeding Kai. her kids was a true joy to her and she couldn't live without them.

''Hi, Mommy!'' Kamari greeted. Ariana kissed Kamari's cheek and she played cocomelon on the tv. the show helped her smarts. 

May was coming to a end and Ariana's birthday was June 3rd. she wanted to do something. get out the house. go somewhere pricey.

Saving her money up, she believed Kentrell would cover the cost. since he loved her so much. going on her phone. 

Ariana went searching through Airbnb. finding a three story house in hawaii. she smiled reading additional details.

''KENTRELLL!'' Ariana said causing Kai to jump and start crying again. she picked him up lightly bounce in the bed. 

''Mane what you want na.?''. ''I need 30,000 for my birthday. so I can get everything situated before than'' Ariana smiled. 

''I got you ma'' Kentrell said grabbing a stack of money and passing it to her. she took it out his hands counting. it was a million. 

He picked up Kamari and walked out her room. with the lights being off and her bed feeling comfy she was asleep in no time.

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?