𝐂𝐡. 𝟖

✰𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 12𝘵𝘩 .𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢|

I'm finna stop updating if yall don't vote!😩😭

Jayda didn't understand how to feel on meeting Ariana again. she didn't know what the girl had up her sleeve so she packed a pistol. 

Yeah she crossed her best friend for a man that had no desire to be with her but still she felt jealous. Ariana was living her dream life. 

Her and dog-faced boyfriend dom was patchy. while Ari and Kentrell was a fine couple over all. she couldn't have kids. while ari had 2. 

Everything she did she compared it to her. It was almost like she was infatuated but didn't want to admit it from being jealous at the same time. 

And when she was dmed yesterday she was infuriated from seeing that Ariana wasn't fazed from the death of Kentrell. 

She thought Ariana was a single mom. so that was one little thing that made her feel good about the killing she arranged. 

''Dom I'm heading out today. meeting up with a lil bitch I used to rock wit'' Jayda informed him walking out the door with her suitcase before he could respond.

 No loved was resided in him. it only went one way and that was him loving her. she didn't really care for love. more interested in money and valuables.

As she drove to her private jet she thought about the mains that would go on during the stay with Ariana. what would she do.

No one understood why she felt the way she felt. Jayda had money and a pretty face as well a nice body. and a decent social media following. 

Hours and hours went by as she watched it become dark outside. she was still flying and fell asleep twice within the time span. 

Her heart began to race as they landed. did Ariana want her dead?, why would she just randomly reach out?. who was waiting for her?.

Her mind raced as she instantly regretted even responding to the dm. she knew it was to late when kentrell walked out the house. 

Jayda blinked a couple of times before looking at Kentrell. November 6th she saw a picture of freshly decedent Kentrell. 

What in the walking dead was happening right now. was this actually Kentrell or just a scare. she ran towards him giving him a hug. 

Ariana came out the door with Kamari on her hip and shut it off real fast even though Kentrell had already pushed her to the floor. 

''I hope you didn't think shit was sweet!'' Ariana said as Kentrell grabbed her foot dragging her into the house. 

As soon as the door was shut she felt herself being punched in the noise by Ariana. seeing blood drip from her face. 

Ariana sat on top of Jayda. and began to do damage to her face. punching every spot she could think of even missing and hitting the floor. 

Her eyes began to close because it was slowly knocking her out. before she fell unconscious Kentrell stopped the fight. 

''look at what you made me do. god I fucking hate you Kentrell'' Ariana cried out before she was knocked unconscious by Kentrell too. 

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?