𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟏

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

|𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 10𝘵𝘩. 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Ariana let tears flow as she packed up her and the kids bags. she was planning on leaving clearly seeing this with Kentrell wasn't working out. 

Kentrell crossed the line for her. and she wasn't letting up. she was done feeling bad for him. she was done letting him be a dad. 

If he hated the mother what would he do to the kids?. she didn't trust Kentrell not one bit with there children.

She wiped her tears feeling dumb. why was she crying and Kentrell obviously was a idiot for having sex with a female that wanted him dead.

And no she wasn't going to do same to his opp because she wasn't nasty like that. and still had decency for her self. 

Ariana put Kai in his onesie and sat him inside his car seat. Kamari was playing with her baby alive and they walked out the house. 

Where was Kentrell? oh he was out with Jayda doing who knows what. none of that mattered because she didn't care. 

Grabbing the keys to her jeep she sat the kids in the car. going in the front seat her self. as she pulled off Kentrell came back.

Ariana pressed her foot on the pedal as she sped off. looking in the rear view mirror she seen Kentrell behind her. 

Jayda stuck her head out the window. trying to gain Ariana's attention in which she did but was still ignored. 

''ARIANA STOP. KENTRELL LOVES YOU'' Jayda called out as Kentrell drove faster. catching up and coming right behind her car. 

Strange words coming from the girl that he had sex with. what was her say so in this. when every event was cause of her. 

Ariana rolled her window down and threw a glass flower that Kentrell gifted her at his car. this made him swerve to a ditch. 

She appeared at a hotel just to get some rest for the night. it baffled her on how Kentrell would treat her bad when he wanted her back. 

If anything treating someone like that would push them away. since Kentrell did have a mental problem why didn't he take time to heal himself. 

Whether or not if you love them. you would want that person to see the best side of you. even if it takes forever. 

Laying in bed next to Kai her phone went off with notifications of Kentrell face timing, texting and even calling her. 

Ariana closed her eyes and let sleep hit her...

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?