𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐

✰𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍✰

|𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 20𝘵𝘩. 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Nothing felt the same to Kentrell anymore. he was missing something and it was Ariana. him and jayda would fight all day long. 

He didn't make a attempt to argue back because it wasn't worth it to him. she didn't have that special effect that ari had. and it was killing him. 

Of course he saw Ariana posted on Instagram with a new mysterious man. he was going to get his Ari back. it was only a matter of time.

Kentrell walked into a gas station with Jayda in the car, unfortunately he forgot his ski mask at home. so his famous face was shown. 

He grabbed him a couple of snacks. before 3 group of men rushed into the door with guns and mask on their faces. 

Kentrell noticed one of them it was lit Yoshi one of fredo's man. he reached in his pants pulling his pistol out but he was already shot. 

Jayda saw this and came in the store with a smirk on her face. she grabbed the gun out his hand. pointing it at Kentrell. 

''You thought I loved you?. hm you dumb ass'' She said pistol whipping Kentrell as he spit blood out his mouth. he glared at her. 

''You dog-ass dirty hoe!'' Kentrell spat, kicking her and making her trip. one of the men shot Kentrell again. 

After shooting and killing the gas station clerk. they kidnapped Kentrell and into the back of their van pulling off. 

He was bleeding badly and felt his breath hitched every time he tried to breathe . a tear spilled out his eye as the car stopped. 

They hauled Kentrell up and threw him on the ground. all 3 men punching, kicking and stepping on him all at the same time. 

The coldness outside made his skin sensitive. and the pain felt even worst then it would normally feel. 

The men dragged Kentrell into their house. typing his hands up to the celling. they ripped the tape off his mouth. 

''Bitch ass niggas!'' Kentrell said kicking his legs around. and trying to squirm but he couldn't movie since his body was froze. 

Kentrell needed Ariana in this very moment because she was the only person that he could trust. everyone around him was fake. 

''Aye call yo bitch and tell ha wassup'' One of the men said passing him a phone with Ariana already on there.

''Ari, I... need you ta come down hea. and HELP ME'' Kentrell pleaded before the phone was  abruptly hung up. 

''Who told yo half dead ass to do that''.  Lit Yoshi stepped in between them and started punching Kentrell rapidly. 

''Man calm down he out''

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?