𝐂𝐡. 𝟔

✰𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 10𝘵𝘩 . 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Kentrell punched fredo in the jaw again after he refused to spill on Jayda's where abouts. it's like he was protecting her. and it was obvious.

''I know you not hitting that nasty hoe.'' He chuckled lighting a blunt and squatting down holding his arms out.

He stood back up punching him in the chest causing the male to grunt and wiggle in the chair he was tied to. 

Not a single ounce of mercy or sorrow was in his body for fredo. he torn Kentrell's family apart. she was the only reason he lived. 

''So ima ask you again before I kill yo ass. where. the. fuck. is. she.?'' Kentrell said from the back room. he grabbed a bat. 

''Man Jayda be hanging around them niggas in baton rouge. just be safe cuz her crazy ass coming after you and yo bitch''

Kentrell hit him in the knee with the bat. using all his force to cause as much pain as he could cause.

''Lemme tell you sum. aye I bet them niggas ain't gone come dis way'' Kentrell raised the bat and hit fredo's head with it repeatedly. 

Blood splattered on his face and fredo was beyond dead. but just kept striking him. letting all his build up anger come out.

After he finished he rubbed the blood in his hands. Kentrell began to get bad memories on the miscarriage of his daughter. 

When Kentrell was just 13 years old he got a another girl around his age pregnant. and weeks later she pissed it out in the toilet. 

Feeling like he was alone. he sprinted up the stairs, to let Ariana know what just happened and to see if she could help. 

''Ariana, come see the good in me!'' Kentrell rapped one of his lyrics putting a lock on the basement door. 

Knowing Ariana would get curious and to try open it. he called out for her 3 more times and still no answer. 

Nonetheless Kentrell was sick and tired of traveling state to state. so he wanted to find a way to get Jayda to them. 

Ariana would for sure know specifically where her 'best friend' stayed. being friends since they were 15 years old. 

She was sleep on the couch. looking at peace and Kentrell enjoyed that . quickly hiding his smile he woke her up. 

Kentrell expected a lot of people to be killed once they came in contact so his whole thing was to not feel emotions. 

''Aye get up''

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?