𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔

✰𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘺 3𝘳𝘥. 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Kentrell was getting used to not having Ariana around. he didn't really care if she was hungry or cold. he hated her right now. 

Turning him down was the best way to hurt his ego. Kentrell was full of him self and this happening took him off his high horse. 

He had his kids by his side. so it was fuck the baby mama. he looked at her like sugar. it was so good but horrible for your body. 

Yes, his feelings was the same, and yes she was all his. he couldn't handle the fact of her seeing or messing with another man. 

Kentrell could've had any woman he wanted. being the fine man he was. but still no other girl gave him this nostalgic feeling. 

He just started getting back on his music. revealing his life was still present to the public. people had mixed reactions. 

Now that it was cleared. he got in the studio and began to search for a more different sound and keep his g.o.a.t status alive

Kentrell opened his door to his producer, Kris James. Kentrell smiled as they walked into his  built-in studio.

An idealistic beat played as Kentrell used his brain to start the song off. he put his head phones on his hand and rapped. 

Ian been recording but I'm still going crazy.

lean it got me lazy but I'm still on ape shit. 

I turn up soon as I wake up, I say, "Amen", with my baby