𝐂𝐡. 𝟓

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

✰𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑✰

|𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 5𝘵𝘩 . 𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢|

Ariana woke up the next morning to a breeze from her window being open. with her room also being empty. 

She didn't hear no kids nor Kentrell. sitting up from her bed she walked into her king size bathroom. 

After she took her shower she brushed her teeth and made her way back inside her room to find a outfit. 

Ariana sided with a brown dress and some gold heels this time. she didn't have any where to go. just chilling. 

Powering on her phone she walked down the stairs not paying attention to her surroundings. there sat Kentrell. 

He was on the couch staring into space as if he was thinking about something or someone. either way he was deeply focused. 

''Hello Mr. dents where my kids at?'' Ariana asked checking inside Kai's crib that was down stairs. for when he slept down there. 

''I just got word on fredo location. we heading to a lil club. I dropped our kids off at my mama house''. Kentrell told her. 

Ariana pulled her dress down as Kentrell opened the car door. she sat in the back seat still being distance from him. 

Kentrell eyed her weirdly in the rear view mirror. something about him was so different. the look in his hazel eyes wasn't the same. 

She began to get scared seeing Kentrell stomped on the breaks causing his car to make a screeching noise. 

''Come hea this the plan'' Kentrell told Ariana and she got closer to him and he did the same as well. coming next to her face. 

Kentrell began letting her in on the details. she listened nodding her head and feeling nervous. her leg shook.