𝟏𝟕- 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝟐𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

The crew boys have gotten to spend the last 2 days (the weekend) with you. With no interruptions, surprisingly.

It's around 2am, and you and the 6 other boys are passed out on your couch, well most of the boys that is. 2 of them were fully conscious , the first one being sapnap. The thing that kept him up is the fact that you were laying on him, not purposefully though.

The second one was dream; he was just thinking. It was senior year for everyone, they were most way through the year. He knew you had high hopes to go to [insert college], which was in another state. Everyone else had different desires.

Dream didn't really want to go to college, neither did sapnap or punz. Quackity hoped to go to law school, george didn't really know yet, and karl wanted to go to art school, to learn how to draw cartoons, he wanted to be an animator.

And that would mean you all would be going to different places; he didn't like that. They all loved you, and didn't want you to be apart, so they were going to have to make their move fast. Like within the next month's fast.

Since its around august, they only have 3 months. They would graduate in november, however they know you would stick around for charismas. But still, they would have to move fast.

But one thing he kept thinking about is, how you haven't shown much interest. Well, you've flirted with some of them, saying things like "you come here often?" or just cheesy pickup lines. But you're a naturally flirty person, so it's not much, right?

Something that kept him up often was the fact that they all liked you, but only one can get you. He never really considered a polyamorous relationship. His whole thought process was "only one can have y/n", he didn't want to fight his friends. 

And even if one got you in the end, there would be thick tension in the friend group. So, their love was stopped at a sort of roadblock, they would have to talk about it eventually.

They all loved each other, and you, so maybe a poly relationship would work. But enough thinking, it's time for dreamy boy to sleep.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Your alarm clock blared from your bedroom. Causing everyone on the couch, including you to let out a half-asleep groan. You got up, nearly tripping over quackity who was layed half on the couch and half on the floor. 

You stumbled into your room, still pretty dazed and disoriented, as you were always when you woke up.

You let out a yawn as you turned it off, you walked back out to the living room where the crew boys were just waking up and getting adjusted to the light that was shining into the room.

"Oh shit- how's this going to work?" punz asked, his voice still sleepy, "how's what going to work?" karl yawned. "Well, we all have school, and we're at y/ns house" as soon as punz said that everyone darted up. Sending quackity, who was sprawled across sapnap and karls lap onto the floor. Hitting his head on the infamous coffee table (COFFEE TABLE KUN STRIKES AGAIN)

He let out a groan, "fuck mannn it's too early for this" he groaned, rolling over shutting his eyes.

"We have school q!" karl shouted, "I have an idea" you plopped onto the couch, the boys turned to you. "How about I'll get ready really quick, and I drive you guys to your houses so you guys can get ready". The plan was relatively simple, but time consuming. However, knowing the boys they would semi-hurry.

You ushered them into your car. Which you'd be driving, much to dreams dissatisfaction. 

You started it and backed out of the driveway, you drove to dreams house first and parked the car while you and the 5 other boys waited for him. "Callahans back" you said, making an attempt at conversation. "We know" quackity blurted out, causing karl to smack a hand over quackitys mouth.

You turned in your seat, "he told you?" you asked. "Oh yeah!" punz said, quickly. Sapnap glared at quackity as you turned back around and scrolled on your phone. Shortly after dream came out, 2 shoes barely on. He climbed in and you started the car up again. 

The process repeated at the other boy's house, now you guys were 10 minutes late. You quickly drove to the school, much to dreams dismay, even though he was a wild driver himself.

You dropped the boys off to their school, in an empty parking lot, however you took no notice to it. Then you drove to your own school, pulling into the empty parking lot. You looked around in confusion, "what the fuck?" you muttered. You climbed out of the car and walked towards the school, you attempted to push open the door, but it was locked?

Then your phone rang from your pocket, you picked it up to hear sapnaps voice. "Hey y/n! Its break day remember?" he chuckled, "ohh" you replied, "now can you come pick us up? we look fucking stupid" he laughed. "Ahh of course" you hung up.

You got in your car and began the drive to the crew boy's school.

See, break day was the extra day that you would get before the mayhem weeks as they would call it. It's when the schools would cram all the events into the span of 2 months, making it extra chaotic.

With finals, college interviews, random ass school events, persistent teachers, and football games, everything was insane.

It was insane for everyone, even the football players who were guaranteed a scholarship no matter their grades, it's a free pass if you ask me. So, the school implemented a break day, before the chaos that was about to ensue in the following weeks. This happened every school year, yet nobody was ever prepared for it. 

This was the week you were most separate from the crew boys, always going to finals, school events, and busy in general. And they were busy with football, and the same things as you.

You pulled up to the school and watched them climb into your car. "So, what now?" you leaned back into your seat. "Lazy day?" punz suggested. "Eh why not" you shrugged.

From then, you would take them back to your house and you would chill. You eventually falling asleep, leaving them practically alone in your house.

NEW ITEMS AQUIRED FOR THEIR COLLECION!

Dream: A few photos of you sleeping, a bracelet, and a beanie

George: A bottle of your cologne, a shirt, and a ring

Sapnap: A lighter, a crewneck, and necklace

Karl: Some nail polish in your favorite color, a book you like, and a hoodie

Quackity: A beanie, some earrings, and a photo of you

Punz: A photo of you, an old sketchbook, and a shirt

(LOL THE END HAHAAHAH)

A/n: 

I wrote most of this chapter forgetting something about the book then I was like, "OHHHH" and I we-wrote a few paragraphs. lmao

Also, I'm setting some things up for the future of this book ig :)