19 | Heartslabyul Dorm

*Lucifer and Diavolo, confirmed love interests (maybe Solomon, too)

*Malleus's favorite love interest

Obtained: Malleus Draconia, SR Robe Card

Combo with Barbatos's SR Robe Card: "Let me do the job, Horn-san", "No, let me do it instead"

- Diasomnia Dorm, Barbatos's room -

     "It's 5:45 AM, Silver-san," (Name) said as she looked at her bed with someone sleeping on it. "You need to get up or you'll miss breakfast," she firmly said.

     "Yes, yes. Five more minutes, (Name)-san..." Silver snored as he continued sleeping. Barbatos just touched her forehead, worried that Silver might miss breakfast and pass out within the first period of class. "Oh, dear. Seems like I don't have a choice," she sighed.

- Diasomnia Dorm, Kitchen -

With no other choices, she just went to the kitchen of the dorm to make breakfast for him. The other students had left the dorm to eat breakfast in the cafeteria, but unbeknownst to her, Silver had left the dorm...

     "Hello, (Name). Good morning," the mysterious black-haired man teleported behind the demoness. "What are you cooking today? I thought you were gonna eat in the cafeteria." He stated as she continued cooking.

     "I was planning to cook for Silver-san," she told the man. "Silver has left the dorm, (Name)." Once he said that the demoness immediately stopped the boiler, earning a panic expression from the black-haired man, "No need to do that. Why not cook for me instead? What do you say?"

     "Oh?" She faced the black-haired man. "You don't mind having breakfast in the dorm?" She asked.

     "Of course, I don't. I would rather eat in the dorm than be feared in the cafeteria," he chuckled. "In any case, I'm sure you're a good cook. Heard from Sebek your homemade cake is delicious."

For some reason, this man-made (Name) blush because of how smoothly he talks and admires her doings as a butler. The black-haired man took her right hand, kissed it, and made eye contact with her. She normally doesn't feel fragile because of some simple flirting, but this man is something...

- Ramshackle Dorm, Longue Room -

     *Knock* *knock* *knock*, "HEY! STOP POUNDING THE DOOR SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!" Ace yelled to the one knocking on the door. "This place is abandoned, ugh. So much dust flying!" He complained.

     "Get the door, Ace!" Yuu ordered from upstairs. *Knock* *knock* *knock*, "YEAH, YEAH! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM HERE! STOP POUNDING THE DOOR BEFORE I KNOCK ON YOU MYSELF!" Ace threatened.

     Opening the door, Deuce was revealed, "So... You did come here," he said as he checked Ace's neck. The salmon-haired groaned at the blue-haired's face, "I heard about what happened last midnight from the seniors. You ate the tart of the dorm leader, and got collared because of that."

     "Tch," Ace clicked his tongue. "You're such a moron, do you know that?" Deuce crossed his arms, staring at Ace. "Of all people, I don't wanna get called an idiot by you. Also, is the dorm leader still mad?" Ace questioned.

     "I'm not sure, but he was annoyed when three students didn't follow the rules about waking up at exactly 5:30 AM. They also got collars on their neck, too," Deuce answered. Ace pinched his nose, "And you're still not sure that he's angry?! You're the idiot here, not me!"

- Main Street -

     "Hey, hey! Outta my way!" Grim yelled at some students, who were blocking his way. "The Great Grim is on his way to start his school year as a student in Night Raven College at last!" He boasted. Yuu hid his face in embarrassment, "I don't know whose cat is that..." He whispered to the students looking at them.

     "Unlike your lame-looking collar, mine is exquisite! Look at the gray gem, looks good, yeah?" Grim bragged to the leashed Ace. "You're fit to be a janitor than me now!" He laughed.

     "He holds grudges, huh," Yuu commented as he and Deuce watch Grim and Ace bicker on the way to school. "You bitch! Just wait until I get my magic back! I'll char your mouth off!" Ace yelled to Grim, who was sticking his tongue out.

     "You two, stop it. The Headmaster just said we should avoid fights, so we won't get expelled again," Deuce reminded them. The both of them stopped bickering but can hear them cursing each other. "Also, Ace, you'll be having trouble in magic spell-related classes. It's better to apologize to the Dorm Leader than be stubborn, you know?"

     Ace laughed sarcastically, "Do you think I'll be apologizing? I don't care if Yuu said that to me. I hate our dorm leader very much," he complained. "You promised you'll go if we'll go with you," Yuu stated from behind.

     "We still have enough time to wander around, plus (Name) already gave us dinner and breakfast combined last night. I'm curious about what the other dorm looks like," Grim said. "Let's go to Heartslabyul, so we can watch Ace's misery!"

     "THIS ISN'T FUNNY, YOU SHITS!" Ace yelled.

- Hall of Mirrors -

     "Good morning, everyone," (Name) greeted them as she saw her juniors. "What seems to be the cause of why you're still here?" She asked them. She was supposed to introduce "Horn-san" to them, but he seems to disappear again, making the demoness disappointed.

     "To get rid of this collar," Ace grunted. "It's gonna be shown, (Name)!" Grim snickered, probably insulting the fact Ace is in a fragile state.

     "I'll accompany you if something happens," she offered, bowing to them. "No need to, (Name)-senpai! You should eat breakfast and go to class," Deuce declined her offer.

     "I wasn't giving any options, Deuce-san," she teased as she lightly pinched the flustered Deuce. "Now, now. We must go, so we won't waste any time chit-chatting here," she pushed them to the mirror leading to Heartslabyul.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)