96 | Stolen Bride

*Man I have a lot of ideas about the antagonist, but I'm going out of the line in lore

*The antagonist will be one of the higher-ups in Night Raven College, the one behind the Main Character's kidnapping

- Kingdom of Thorns, Garden -

     "Kingscholar..." Malleus muttered, looking at the smirking lion. He got a lot of female guards behind him while Leona's hands are in his pockets, smirking at Malleus, "What are you doing here?" The dragon Prince asked.

     Leona shrugged, "What do you think?" He asked, looking at (Name) and Malleus. He rolled his eyes, "I'm here to steal what's mine, bastard. I'm taking (Name) from you that's why I'm here," he grumbled because of Malleus's advances.

The Queen, who's sitting in the front seat, looks furious once he saw Leona. She must've known about what happened back in Magift, but (Name) running to Leona only made it worse. Leona hugged the demoness, raising his magical pen to Malleus as if he were threatening him. Sebek and Silver immediately shielded Malleus...

     "I objected wedding, isn't it supposed to finish already?" The Lion Prince asked them but only earned angry stares from the crowd. "Luke, come here. We're leaving," (Name) told the angel and he came running to her.

     "You planned this, didn't you, (Name)?" Malleus asked, glaring at the demoness. She smiled, "Indeed, I did. As I said, I'm not fond of getting married to someone I just met or someone I'm friends with for a few months since they fell in love with me. It's cliche, to say the least," she stated and chuckled.

     "No, the wedding will continue no matter whether he objected or not!" The Queen yelled, earning another chuckle from Barbatos. "Pardon me, my Queen, but from the holy rules it's stated if one objected to a wedding—it's meant to be postponed, am I not right?" She asked.

     "Capture Kingscholar!" Malleus ordered.

The two Princes had a brawl together, hitting each other with spells and punches—while the demoness is hitting the guards to avoid getting the angel get chased by them, the Queen is also trying to hit her. Once they already returned, Luke is already in Afterglow Savanna to be kept safe, a large boom was heard in the garden...

The guards of Leona started to protect the prince, causing the Prince of Thorns's face to turn into an unpleasant one. The guards of both princes started to fight each other, whilst the villagers started to flee the scene. Malleus and the Queen started to cast spells to attack Leona, which made the demoness block them with her magic...

     "Take Luke away from here!" (Name) ordered, blocking Malleus's attack. Leona snapped his fingers, signaling the guards to take the angel, "You're not going anywhere!" The Prince yelled at the escaping Leona, but before he could get hit—the demoness hugged him and took the attack instead.

She was gonna regenerate it, but to her surprise—the wound wasn't healing. She knelt on the ground and grabbed the side of her stomach that got wounded, green smoke filling the hole the Prince made...

     "(Name)!" Malleus yelled, running towards the wounded demoness. Leona attacked the dragon, causing him to hit a garden wedge, "Kingscholar, let me heal her..." The dragon prince told him.

     The Lion Prince carried the wounded (Name), "I can do that myself, you hurt her after all. It only proves you're not worthy of her love..." He stated, leaving the area. "(Name), forgive me!" Malleus called, trying to catch up.

The wound is too deep, worrying Leona. Her white dress gets stained by her blood and her vision gets hazy because of how painful it was, gripping Leona's clothes as she fell asleep...