65 | Jade and Floyd Leech

*How is this book interesting? (⁠´⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠) I wanna know what's interesting in this book, it's just your typical twisted wonderland fanfic after all

- Headmistress's Office -

The demoness touched her forehead, sipping the tea to make her stay awake. She was trying to find information about the debts the Headmaster have from the debt collectors. She sat behind the desk, placing her head between her arms...

     "I haven't slept for the whole week..." She murmured, stating how stressed she is and the weight of the Headmaster's orders. She might be a tough demon, but she also gets tired, "I'll just continue later..."

Time check, noonthe demoness is still asleep in the office. Not until a knock on the door awoken her from her peaceful slumber...

     "Come in!" She called, rubbing her eyes. The door revealed Professor Trein, "Headmistress, Mr. Howl and Yuu have told me you permitted them to not attend class. They said they're gonna investigate a matter the Headmistress has told them to do—"

     "Yes, I did allow them. Don't worry, Professor Trein, it involves the matter of the students who have an anemone on their head," she smiled at the confused Professor. "Ah, before you go, Professor. I have a favor to ask you."

     "And what is it?"

     "Do you have an idea who they are?" She asked and handed the pictures of the debt collectors that took the Headmaster. He nodded, "Yes, he's one of many debt collectors that despises the Headmaster. He must've gone angry and kidnapped him, yet he hasn't come back as promised."

     "He probably won't come back if we won't get him back here again," she sighed.

- Cafeteria -

Yuu and Jack watched as Azul ordered squid ink pasta for lunch, with him telling himself he needs vegetables and that eating fats isn't nutritious at all. He's afraid it'll ruin his figure, making Jack surprised because Azul is a picture-perfect student...

     "I'm tired of being Azul's servant, yanno..." Grim complained, crying while he was eating his lunch. "He ordered us to clean the whole Octavinelle Dorm, made us waiters in Monstro Lounge, and even told us to buy from the school store," Ace added.

     "I was called at 6 in the morning today, you know?" Deuce muttered, playing with his latte. "And we'll be helping in Monstro Lounge again later..." Ace continued. "And our dorm leader even lectured us for the whole night, You made a contract with Azul?! Despicable, both of you! It's better to have your heads off because of your laziness! Then we wrote a whole page filled with our apology..." Deuce sobbed quietly.

     "This anemone looks weird on my head, too..." Grim finished, making the three of them sigh. Jack huffed and crossed his arms, "You guys deserved it, you agreed to make a contract with him anyway," he told them.

     Yuu snickered, "Can't do a simple job labor, huh. Deserved," he teased them. They didn't notice the twins coming from behind Jack and Yuu, the obedient twin placed a hand above Yuu's shoulders, "Oh my. You all look gloomy today," he commented.

     "Aha~! Bunch of anemones in school!" Floyd chuckled. Ace, Deuce, and Grim gasped, pointing at the twins behind Jack and Yuu, "It's the shady twins!" They all stammered.

     Jade smiled, looking at Yuu, "Looks like you're troubled about something," he stated. Ace rolled his eyes, "It is, duh~! After being used as servants by a certain someone!" He yelled, glaring at the mannered twin.

     Floyd laughed and pointed at Ace, "Well, aren't you the anemone who violated the contract conditions~?" Then his smile and stare suddenly look different, it's horrifying for the ones with the anemone. "You don't have the right to talk. Keep quiet," he threatened.