78 | The Witch of the Sea

*Y'all better not tell Luke about what MC did

- ???, Basement -

Hans guided the demoness under the basement as they walked through the dark hallways of it. He was holding a lamp to help them see in the dark, while he was still held captive by the demoness with a leash and a gun pointed at his head...

     "He's here..." Hans pointed at the jail beside them. There, Crowley was sleeping inside and his clothes are already worn out, "Here's the keys, Ma'am..." He gave the keys, shaking in the process.

The demoness placed the gun and cord aside, taking the keys from his hand. She knelt on the lock of the door, unlocking it. Hans thought that she wouldn't notice him taking the gun from the floor, he was chuckling silently because he can finally kill her...

Hans closed his eyes and pointed the gun at her head, pulling the trigger. *BANG* The quiet hallway was filled with that very sound as smoke came out from the gun's pointer, but what Hans didn't expect is she was still sitting on the floor and breathing calmly...

     "I placed the gun on purpose..." She whispered, unlocking the jail Crowley was in. "I was planning to set you free if you didn't take the chance to take the gun on the floor, but it seems I was mistaken," she added and gave him a side glare from her shoulder.

     "That's impossible!" Hans yelled, still trying to kill her. She chuckled lightly, "Oh, but it is possible. Now kindly give up—" the male immediately grabbed her hand to curse her with his unique magic.

Blind—

The demoness immediately choked him, her grip tightening around his neck while he tried to remove her hand. She slammed his back on the wall, making him gasp from the pain and it only worsened the choking he was receiving...

     "Should've stayed put, Mr. Hans..." She smiled at him and threw him at the opposite wall, his head painfully hitting the wall. He touched his head and his sight started to get foggy because of how harsh her throw was, "Disobedient children need to get punished after all. Let's start with your legs, shall we?"

The demoness cast a torturing spell on his legs, only for him to scream more. It's only a simple burning torture spell—she bluntly looked at the poor male, who was grabbing her foot. She could make out the words he was trying to utter, please stop it! I beg you, those were the words he was trying to say...

     She used her foot to raise his chin, "I'm afraid I'll let you have a slow, painful death. Don't worry, you'll be meeting your maker soon," she assured and left the dying Hans on the corner.

*Beep* "They placed a shrinking device in the mansion. The mansion will shrink within a minute, get out of there with the Headmaster," the unknown sender said. She nodded and took the Headmaster from the jail, teleporting outside the mansion to avoid getting shrink with it. *Beep* "Meet me later outside the campus, (Name). I'll be waiting near the bench," the unknown sender added...

     She stood above a garden hedge, looking at the shrinking mansion, "It did shrink..." She stated.

- Night Raven College, Mirror Chamber -

The demoness is finally back with the Headmaster and the Professors were waiting for them. They immediately ran towards them, checking their bodies if they have injuries of some sort. Crewel raised the demoness's face and Trein with Vargas are checking the Headmaster's pulse...